• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Saw so many drones today at CES. Year of the drone.

Also Nike got some kicks that self tie the laces.

I feel like drones are all noise and no subsistence, sure they will be cool in filming and whatnot. But not much else. Just like we were going to be running Linux on everything and their mother.

Slayven

None that i saw. Lots of Google Glass clones. And some really cool small form factor pcs.

Also 4k is the truth. Saw stuff running on a 60 inch 4K tv and my mind was blown.

Tech shows smell way better than gaming ones.

Grown Ass folks that know what a wash clothe is.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
These are awesome
4vi0ymd.jpg

sFGbgdp.jpg

sPIw8Mj.jpg

AgLk9gO.jpg

DominoKid

yall they outchea delaying school in NC because it's too cold
ytIGlSy.png

i never thought folks would get this weak.

@DreamDrop, she the only reason i might keep watching Galavant.

Onemic

empire is disappointing. it's not that i don't like it. it's just not what i expected at all.

It seems like Terrence Howard is trying to capture that Hustle and Flow vibe to the T and is failing spectacularly. like all movie stars that move to TV, his career is done.

royalan

It seems like Terrence Howard is trying to capture that Hustle and Flow vibe to the T and is failing spectacularly. like all movie stars that move to TV, his career is done.

I really enjoyed Taraji's performance though. She seemed to be "in on it" with the campiness of the show and, similar to Jada Pinkett on Gotham, is turning it up to 11 to match the silliness of the show.

I said in the official OT thread at the beginning of the episode that I felt like Taraji was giving us Pam Grier blaxploitation realness, and I only felt that more by the time the episode ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom