• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Mia Khalifa is cool, but she better not ever do any scenes in Europe. She'll get kidnapped for that hijib scene she did with BangBros.

DominoKid

It seems like Terrence Howard is trying to capture that Hustle and Flow vibe to the T and is failing spectacularly. like all movie stars that move to TV, his career is done.

i didn't mind his performance but i've always found his one-track act hilarious. the kids didn't make a good first impression to me. although hov jr and the gay son do play off each other well.

Young Magus

This son of a bitch right here is ASTUTE.

Why thank you.

What can I say

DA_Miles_Edgeworth_Confident_1.gif

jWILL253

Banned
So, I really want a PS4. But the more I look at the next-gen offerings, the less interested I am into the next generation. Because all the major releases seem to be complete bait-n-switches, each in various ways. Either the game doesn't work as intended and advertised (MCC, AssCreed, Battlefield 4), has very little content compared to what was promised (Destiny & The Sims 4), or are just completely underwhelming (basically every other major AAA title). The only thing making any sort of noise are indie games, a couple last-gen ports (GTAV & TLoU), and DA:I. And the Japanese output sucks at the moment, and I don't trust any of their publishers to put out anything worthwhile without any bullshit (especially Square Enix).

Am I the only one feeling this way?

Young Magus

So, I really want a PS4. But the more I look at the next-gen offerings, the less interested I am into the next generation. Because all the major releases seem to be complete bait-n-switches, each in various ways. Either the game doesn't work as intended and advertised (MCC, AssCreed, Battlefield 4), has very little content compared to what was promised (Destiny & The Sims 4), or are just completely underwhelming (basically every other major AAA title). The only thing making any sort of noise are indie games, a couple last-gen ports (GTAV & TLoU), and DA:I. And the Japanese output sucks at the moment, and I don't trust any of their publishers to put out anything worthwhile without any bullshit (especially Square Enix).

No your not.

At first I stated that I would wait 2-3 years before I bought a ps4 and now it looks like it'll be 4-6.

More time with the ps3 backlog and wii u basically

Nothing wrong with waiting, but looking at first year sales? Yea, they're fine.

People love to hate Dave "Brass Body" Bautista. He was fantastic.

The intro was perfect. Perfect pairing of Hip Hop and old school Kung Fu. At least the theatrical cut was, the extended intro was a bit too long.

The Man with the Iron Fists is underrated.

just catching up with the thread I thought I was the only one that liked this shit, looks like were getting a sequel atleast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAbaUE-Ge5c&feature=player_embedded

If I ever post something that i assert as fact (on gaming side) and get the Bish "check your PMs" line. I will reply with "Hands Up, Don't Vet"

drinking like I'm Demi

x Misogi

me and the ex been arguing like crazy lately so i guess it solidifies that the shit is over. She sent me a list of shit she wants from the apt and this mafuck had the nerve to put my Wii,Wii U and my Keurig on the list.
c7b9cd93_rondoreaction.gif

now all of my family is telling me to FDB and that she'll never find someone like me and that she'll come back and i need the strength to be like
tumblr_m7mxyabUvE1qb8pdro1_500.jpg

but that shit sounds rough

aight i'm back to lurking

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
me and the ex been arguing like crazy lately so i guess it solidifies that the shit is over. She sent me a list of shit she wants from the apt and this mafuck had the nerve to put my Wii,Wii U and my Keurig on the list.

now all of my family is telling me to FDB and that she'll never find someone like me and that she'll come back and i need the strength to be like
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

did she buy the stuff shes asking for?

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

1) stop lurking
2) listen to fam
3) ......
4) profit

x Misogi

so then she wants it because its important to you, and somehow expects you to give it up. gotcha

her excuse was that because i got into PC gaming, and have my ps3 and ps4 the least i could do is come off of the Wii/WiiU. (nope) She thought I bought the Keurig for her since I only recently started drinking coffee.

Also the lurk life is where it's at

x Misogi

Should've thrown that list in her face.

I had got her that Disney Infinity shit for Wii U For Christmas so i guess she had a reason to ask for it, but i told her she can fuck off with that list. The majority of the shit she was asking for i didn't even have a problem giving her, either.

jWILL253

Banned
What is it with GAF defending Japan's apparent desire for the loli and cartoon pedophilia?

What is it with Japan and their pedophilia in general?

What is it with Japan in general?

He's using it as a phonetic comparison (as in the actual sound he hears british people saying is 'froat') I'd imagine.

Ah, didn't think he meant literally... Erm, I can't think of a region that would pronounce it that way but my knowledge of regional differences is hardly comprehensive. That said, in London, it's not common.

Ah, didn't think he meant literally... Erm, I can't think of a region that would pronounce it that way but my knowledge of regional differences is hardly comprehensive. That said, in London, it's not common.

I just chalk it up to not being use to British accents, so when brits say "throat" he hears "froat".

having to quadruple-layer to get to school

in florida

in 2015

What is it with GAF defending Japan's apparent desire for the loli and cartoon pedophilia?

What is it with Japan and their pedophilia in general?

What is it with Japan in general?

Japan is basically the world's equivalent of the shut-in tech fan that didn't get out enough.

Y'know, like gaffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom