• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol silky trying to look hard

don't get caught posting aggressively like me, youngblood

jWILL253

Banned
Not going to name names but what really gets me is it's not only the usual suspects spouting their usual bullshit but some normally reasonable posters also chiming in, spreading hate and FUD to obfuscate the topic at hand. No point in even following the thread, I'll keep tabs via other sources. It's a shame though because usually GAF is ahead of the news in cases like this but I can't wade through all that bullshit just to get the one or two posts who are actually interested in updating and not beating the "we need to get rid of the muslim & brown people" drum.

Guess they aren't reasonable then, eh?

It's something to see how people react to things that happen close to home for them. If we could act that same way all the time when these kind of things happen in places we don't care about then we could really change things.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You are a great writer, almost Dan Slott level, just that in those type of threads discussion goes out the window.

that kinda seems like a backhanded comment, as slotts writing has eroded as he thinks that trolling spider man fans is more important

Slayven

What if JC was a billboard?

B6x-qVNIUAAJi3k.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom