• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroMW

HB is demonic

Anytime I see posts from that user I just wonder how much longer until something goes down, but they seem virtually untouchable so...

giphy.gif

WQYXHEQ.png

akira28

who needs an audience, bitch we're talking targets.

or in other words, you can try to sell games or you can light a fire and pick off who comes to watch.

There's no audience for that if it's a shooter. Make it a fighting game or a special mode in Madden and niggas might play it.

I was thinking stealth action game ala riddick, pick off klansmen in the shadows one by one and shank the grand wizard

akira28

I was thinking stealth action game ala riddick, pick off klansmen in the shadows one by one and shank the grand wizard

more ambitious. That's a damned good tutorial though.

Riddick, and then sometimes Duke Nukem 3D, with the switch from stealth ganking to running the streets with mayhem, jumping from skyscrapers, Action Jackson shit.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Could incorporate some Splinter Cell style stealth elements, maybe have a second playable character that does these types of missions to support the main protag.

Damn it..found out on New Years an old clanmate took his own life..now another just lost to muscular dystrophy..this shit is fucking garbage. Such great guys..

akira28

I want a pool of tears, it's where I will keep my imported, saved African Elephants, in a nature preserve that used to be a shitty midwestern suburb.

Could incorporate some Splinter Cell style stealth elements, maybe have a second playable character that does these types of missions to support the main protag.

A Mike Tyson stand-in is also playable so you can kill people by punching them into next week.

That role can be covered by a white dude who got banished for standing up for people of color but still has people on the inside. He can be named Spokane Wells.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
There was no narrative switch dog........

But I won't get into that here.

"These people are evil as the fuck"

but wait...

"power corrupts everyone, so these people are just as bad."

edit: Educate me if I'm wrong breh. Maybe I missed something, since I didn't play the dlc.

akira28

I like this idea too. Sort of like the buddy system for MGSV. You have your Action Jackson Player and your Cold Slade Wilson Player, both on the same open world map. I'm loving it.

Thanks to a provision known as the Lemon Act, certain people of color can be a part of the Space KKK under specific conditions in Klansmenstein. By extension, there's a mission where you have to take down some dude named Chaos Duncan.

akira28

Thanks to a provision known as the Lemon Act, certain people of color can be a part of the Space KKK under specific conditions in Klansmenstein. By extension, there's a mission where you have to take down some dude named Chaos Duncan.

they made these rules because no self respecting white racist would travel to the moon to live amongst those black moon people, so they have to outsource for that.

jWILL253

Banned
If Esco was a real nigga, he'd have Ubisoft make an AssCreed that takes place in 1940's America, where the Assassin is Black and he's killing Klan members in the middle of lynching mobs like a boss, and killing all the congressmen and senators who sign off on Jim Crow laws.

And to rub salt in the passive racist's wound, make it completely bug-free and the most functional and innovative game in the entire franchise.

If Esco was a real nigga, he'd have Ubisoft make an AssCreed that takes place in 1940's America, where the Assassin is Black and he's killing Klan members in the middle of lynching mobs like a boss, and killing all the congressmen and senators who sign off on Jim Crow laws.

And to rub salt in the passive racist's wound, make it completely bug-free and the most functional and innovative game in the entire franchise.

Play Freedom Cry.

"These people are evil as the fuck"

but wait...

"power corrupts everyone, so these people are just as bad."

edit: Educate me if I'm wrong breh. Maybe I missed something, since I didn't play the dlc.

No the story was about Booker and Liz. Everything else was just setting and callbacks to the Original Bioshock's story of how extremism is bad. The plot was mainly focused on Booker and Liz the entire way through.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
No the story was about Booker and Liz. Everything else was just setting and callbacks to the Original Bioshock's story of how extremism is bad. The plot was mainly focused on Booker and Liz the entire way through.

The race stuff affected Booker and Liz. It was apart of their story as much as it was background fluff and world building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom