• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Hold up wait a minute. Halo Master Chief Collection is just going into beta?

Fryewulf, why does 343 keep proving you more and more right?

Whoo child, I am so tired and my bunions hurt. I spent a good chunk of my day traveling back to campus. I wasn't trying to fuck with it anymore since I graduated, but I wanted to get some drawings scanned and get my laptop checked out. I saw one of the boys earlier and spoke to him for a quick second. Might be the last time I ever see him. I also saw my cute ass RA from last semester. She commented on the hair and invited me to a MLK speech on campus, but I told her I couldn't make it. I'm still curious if that tongue do tricks.

A bitch bout to bake some cookies and get on this Empire though.

J10

Banned
I feel really bad for Halo fans. The MCC must be what it feels like to get shitted on by a dragon or something.

andthebeatgoeson

Damn right I am.

eQnZ61l.gif

akira28

I feel really bad for Halo fans. The MCC must be what it feels like to get shitted on by a dragon or something.

Don't. Any Halo fan that had any belief left was a damned fool that deserved to dangle and twist by the threads of whatever cruel fate Microsoft had in mind.

FyreWulff

There's a beta program for the MCC now

beta

for a released game

for a released game that contains 4 finished games

beta

the game is at retail

akira28

the beef looks good. it deserves high ratings. Now wait till you have proper korean barbequed beef cooked on a charcoal grill at your table. dipped in the sesame, you're liable to faint.

J10

Banned
Smh I was going to cop a xbox one just for MCC...the game still fucked up right?

They're literally just starting to beta test it now. There's a thread full of jokes on gaming side.

Don't. Any Halo fan that had any belief left was a damned fool that deserved to dangle and twist by the threads of whatever cruel fate Microsoft had in mind.

I'm one of the old fans who checked out after Halo 4 and I'm pretty sure no one imagined they would just duct tape the old games together and call it a "collection."

There's a beta program for the MCC now

beta

for a released game

for a released game that contains 4 finished games

beta

the game is at retail

And this is real life.

andthebeatgoeson

Is it wrong that I only think of girl blasians? It's really stupid but I'm like 'guy blasians? Naw.'

I don't remember meeting one. Or one in popular media. I think it's the overwhelming force of the women that burns out my memory. I'm still thirsty as fuck for this one chick in high school. That was almost 20 years ago.

Blackanese with a donk. Lawd.gif

cdyhybrid

Is it wrong that I only think of girl blasians? It's really stupid but I'm like 'guy blasians? Naw.'

I don't remember meeting one. Or one in popular media. I think it's the overwhelming force of the women that burns out my memory. I'm still thirsty as fuck for this one chick in high school. That was almost 20 years ago.

Blackanese with a donk. Lawd.gif

Ne-Yo, breh.

Hines Ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom