• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair
I haven't watched it yet
she has seen Roy doing his hero thing multiple times. She's never seen Oliver do anything.

You'd think by figuring out Roy, she would figure out Ollie by proxy without needing to see Ollie fight.

Or notice they have the same stubble...or that they're the same height and build...or any other number of times she's interacted with GA.

You'd think by figuring out Roy, she would figure out Ollie by proxy without needing to see Ollie fight.

Or notice they have the same stubble...or that they're the same height and build...or any other number of times she's interacted with GA.

Has she interacted with GA? I can't think of an occasion off the top of my head. Tbh, most characters keeping their identity secret are ridiculous. Ollie at least puts some effort into it though.

EDIT: Hell, I'd even put it down to her not being willing to consider the possibility considering he's pretty much the only family she has left.

It's getting harder to say good morning, BCT..

In all honesty since most of my post have been overlooked, I honestly dont know if anyone will even take the time to read..
Damn, Rev. Sorry it seems to not be getting any easier. I hope your last weeks go as smoothly as possible. We all anticipate your return. Be easy, brother. Remain positive..even when it seems an impossibility..

x Misogi

every time a girl that i've been even remotely close to involved with comes with that "i might kill myself" attention getting bullshit i send them a text with the information to a suicide hotline and block their calls for a week

i got caught up in that roller coaster for YEARS and i'm never wasting time on it again

my 2 cents

it happened before with someone else, but for as long as i've known her she's had mood spikes where she gets like that, so I took it seriously. probably my mistake. We talked for a bit and she was telling me how much she hated how everything in our breakup was going. She unfriended my family from FB and my sister hit her up about it because she still wanted to be friends. She kept saying how she was probably gonna do something last night or tonight, so I kept trying to talk her out of doing stupid shit. She was yelling at me how she's cutting everyone off and how she's alone so i hit up one of her best friends and told her to look after her. At night she just hit me with the "Can we not do this? It's not your job to care." text

I don't even know what to make of this.

But I got ginger ale doe

She found Roy's bow last season and she knew Roy was contacting The Arrow before then.

Man.. by OT XII it's just going to be Slayven and JC arguing about comics and who is more aint shit than the other

Stay strong Rev, hope you come back.

Terrible userbase

Poor moderation

things like that

xpectd.gif

Welp. Chambers back in HFIL. Probably a perm this time

I usually don't post this early in the morning, but gosh damn Today Show pissed me off twice in a row. Having two segments about natural hair and shit and trying to promote the self love thing, but they used a bunch of biracial girls and women with the 3c hair. Black folks know that hair is considered good hair by the ones with the self-hating issue. If they wanted to get real they should have used someone with the 4c texture, but nope by doing that you're continuing to promote that state of mind and not to mention you left black men out of the equation.

I usually don't post this early in the morning, but gosh damn Today Show pissed me off twice in a row. Having two segments about natural hair and shit and trying to promote the self love thing, but they used a bunch of biracial girls and women with the 3c hair. Black folks know that hair is considered good hair by the ones with the self-hating issue. If they wanted to get real they should have used someone with the 4c texture, but nope by doing that you're continuing to promote that state of mind and not to mention you left black men out of the equation.
Yeah, I saw that shit. Come on, man. Do some fucking research before you marginalize a widespread problem.

Baby steps.

Can't expect Oprah insight from the Today Show.

Maybe they are just trying to promote biracial kids to exist

Malyse

Baby steps.

Can't expect Oprah insight from the Today Show.
Does that even count if the steps are in the wrong direction?

-----

@sailornegro said:
I wonder if Beyoncé ever condescendingly brings up Jay's Monster verse when they get into arguments

"Why did you put one of my Grammys in the BET Awards room, Bey?" "................................. Why was your verse in Monster so trash?"

*Jay Z forgets their anniversary and rushes home to handle things* Bey's already playing his Monster verse on repeat, he's too late.

A preteen Blue Ivy hums Jay Z's Monster verse angrily in the back seat while Jay tries to apologize for picking her up late.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Beyonce?" "...... Sasquatch." Bey, pls" "Godzilla" "I swear I will divorce you" "......... King Kong"

"Jake, this nigga said 'Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience' lmaooo"
B6Z25RvIEAA88_p.jpg

"Yea, but she still had my baby, tho."
B6Z7JMTCEAE8P3u.jpg

Slayven

Always interesting when white people are shocked there are racist people still around.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...ng-his-African-American-daughter?detail=email

It's like...yes we know, why are you suprised?

I think it is so out of their daily wheelhouse that they don't give it much thought. Racism is like Pandas to them, they know pandas exist, and there is a ton of information and knowledge about panda. But nothing in their daily life involves pandas.

But let a panda be sitting in their front yard, then they lost their minds.

RP912

Banned
Onemic man don't post here no mo
Too much hope
Too many niggas on the thread
So the Onemic man don't approach (no, no, no)
Onemic man don't come here no more
Too many niggas on the first page
Too many niggas getting banned
So the Onemic man just stop (pow, pow, pow)
The Onemic man don't come here no more
Too many niggas getting sided eyed
Niggas don't wanna starve but
"Niggas ain't got no jobs, blah blah blah"
The Onemic man don't come here no more
Deliver, Deliver, Dliver

omg xD lmao

Man, actual college students are so fucking nice. Collegiate high was a soap opera by comparison.

Shit, I don't know what institution you went to, but I ran across some rude ass motherfuckers. I said to this one dude that I fuck with his shoes, he looked dead at me and walked off. I said I was trying to give your ass a compliment and you ain't going to take it, fuck your ass too monkey-fuck. I got other examples as well.

jmood88

The amount of people on this site who get upset when anyone makes a lot of money is staggering. If you feel like getting annoyed at how jealous people can get, go to the exploding kittens kickstarter thread.

x Misogi

Man, actual college students are so fucking nice. Collegiate high was a soap opera by comparison.

was walking to my apt at night like 50 feet behind this asian student who turns around, sees me on my headphones (we lived in the same apartment group). I was speed walking to get home too.

She pulled out a box cutter and started playing with the blade putting it in and out while she was on her phone.

fuck that

was walking to my apt at night like 50 feet behind this asian student who turns around, sees me on my headphones (we lived in the same apartment group). I was speed walking to get home too.

She pulled out a box cutter and started playing with the blade putting it in and out while she was on her phone.

fuck that
Should've robbed her after that

I seriously believe every single person questioning what to do in No Man Sky is trolling at this point because we live in a post Minecraft world and these people have ears and eyes and maybe reading comprehension

fuck that
Got to slow down there son. Don't you know the black speed limit while walking? Imma let you go with a warning this time but don't let me catch you going faster than 0 mph next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom