• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

besada

Banned
I'd personally enjoy seeing Black Panther avatars. It is BHM, after all.
lo70nSH.jpg

royalan

Man, Mayweather vs Pacquiao...

Those are the kind of huge names that even if you don't usually give a shit about boxing, hearing that match-up is happening and you're already buying the liquor and deciding between pork or beef ribs for the get-together.

cdyhybrid

Those are the kind of huge names that even if you don't usually give a shit about boxing, hearing that match-up is happening and you're already buying the liquor and deciding between pork or beef ribs for the get-together.

Meh.

Fight needed to happen a few years ago.

RBK

Banned
Don't be surprised if Mayweather's last two matches are against Pacquiao.

A rematch is certain to happen no matter the outcome.

jmood88

All my Filipino friends are going to be extra-racist once this fight gets closer.

Tonight was a good night. Met up with some friends and did some bowling and laser tag (the latter being the girls idea). These 3 girls came out, they were roommates with this girl Luana I'm trying to talk to. My boy Julius is trying to holler at one of the three girls that came out, and decided to ask about Luana casually, the more they talked about her the more I was like "word...this needs to happen."

She added me on Facebook a few months ago because we talked briefly during some music event another friend had thrown. Every time I try to engage in convo on facebook she doesn't really respond much. Tonight I found out she's super introverted/internal processor and slightly shy which is why she doesn't do much talking. She's going to medical school, and is into more artistic stuff (painting, reading books, neo-soul, R&B). Again I'm thinking "word...this needs to happen."

One of the girls who came out was looking straight busted and was trying to hit on my boy Marcus. I'm talking this girl looked like life came at her too fast and she didn't have time to react at ALL. Her hair was lookin like when dudes who get it brush cuts don't see a barber for like 4 weeks and it's in between that fro and brush cut stage. She was lookin like she just came up off the streets sellin that cocaina on the corner blocks. I'm talking chick just looked like she stopped caring about life itself ages ago. Chick came out wearing a black hoodie with this big asshole in it that had the words "Expensive taste" on the front
rnvsybp.png
My boy came up to me looking panicked as fuck

"Yo....did that girl ask for your number??"
YILsQqA.png

Nah fam, and I made sure not to engage in conversation of any length with her. She asked for yours didn't she?
u7Hz6QI.png

Yea man, I asked her 'for what?!'
gylljdB.png

I was like 'bruh you better take what the good lord is offerin you!'
DYgCimO.png

I got home around 12:15 to see I had a few Facebook messages. Someone asking for Ruby development for $300...
9vL2U.png
fuck outta here with that chump change.

Other messages about some ignorant beef shit I care nothing about, blah. I was about to mark them as read and then proceed to ignore them before I noticed one was from Luana. She was straightforward with it saying she wants to meet up and get to know me saying we message each other all the time on FB and that's it. She set up the time and everything.

Her dad is black/Korean and her mom is Hawaiian.
naD40PJ.png

God is real bruhs
YILsQqA.png
YILsQqA.png
YILsQqA.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Tonight was a good night. Met up with some friends and did some bowling and laser tag (the latter being the girls idea). These 3 girls came out, they were roommates with this girl Luana I'm trying to talk to. My boy Julius is trying to holler at one of the three girls that came out, and decided to ask about Luana casually, the more they talked about her the more I was like "word...this needs to happen."

She added me on Facebook a few months ago because we talked briefly during some music event another friend had thrown. Every time I try to engage in convo on facebook she doesn't really respond much. Tonight I found out she's super introverted/internal processor and slightly shy which is why she doesn't do much talking. She's going to medical school, and is into more artistic stuff (painting, reading books, neo-soul, R&B). Again I'm thinking "word...this needs to happen."

One of the girls who came out was looking straight busted and was trying to hit on my boy Marcus. I'm talking this girl looked like life came at her too fast and she didn't have time to react at ALL. Her hair was lookin like when dudes who get it brush cuts don't see a barber for like 4 weeks and it's in between that fro and brush cut stage. She was lookin like she just came up off the streets sellin that cocaina on the corner blocks. I'm talking chick just looked like she stopped caring about life itself ages ago. Chick came out wearing a black hoodie with this big asshole in it that had the words "Expensive taste" on the front
rnvsybp.png
My boy came up to me looking panicked as fuck

"Yo....did that girl ask for your number??"
YILsQqA.png

Nah fam, and I made sure not to engage in conversation of any length with her. She asked for yours didn't she?
u7Hz6QI.png

Yea man, I asked her 'for what?!'
gylljdB.png

I was like 'bruh you better take what the good lord is offerin you!'
DYgCimO.png

I got home around 12:15 to see I had a few Facebook messages. Someone asking for Ruby development for $300...
9vL2U.png
fuck outta here with that chump change.

Other messages about some ignorant beef shit I care nothing about, blah. I was about to mark them as read and then proceed to ignore them before I noticed one was from Luana. She was straightforward with it saying she wants to meet up and get to know me saying we message each other all the time on FB and that's it. She set up the time and everything.

Her dad is black/Korean and her mom is Hawaiian.
naD40PJ.png

God is real bruhs
YILsQqA.png
YILsQqA.png
YILsQqA.png

....where do you live again?

Orlando, bruh for all the fuckery that happens here in Orange County, the women here are still on point.

Tonight got me feelin like that Big Sean song he just dropped.

"I'm waaaaay up, I feel blessed.~"

I used to mess with a Trinidadian chick out there.

Peep this though, her cousin lives in VA near me. He is one of my best friends and I told him to his face I'm going to go down to Florida to see my fam, then I'm gonna drive to Orlando to smash his cousin.

He did not believe me at all.

A few weeks later, he gets a phone call from his cousin..... then he hears my voice on the other end of the line. This dude went silent for like 5 minutes, and just said "you ain't shit
GjTaEtm.png
" and hung up.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Orlando, bruh for all the fuckery that happens here in Orange County, the women here are still on point.

Tonight got me feelin like that Big Sean song he just dropped.

"I'm waaaaay up, I feel blessed.~"

ok, i was afraid my world got a bit smaller

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Peep this though, her cousin lives in VA near me. He is one of my best friends and I told him to his face I'm going to go down to Florida to see my fam, then I'm gonna drive to Orlando to smash his cousin.

A few weeks later, he gets a phone call from his cousin..... then he hears my voice on the other end of the line. This dude went silent for like 5 minutes, and just said "you ain't shit
GjTaEtm.png
" and hung up.
lmfao

ReiGun

GjTaEtm.png
" and hung up.

LMAO

Yea, one of my finest Ws. But I'm taking an L right now by being home by myself while my roommate just brought this latina chick home to smash. I got to 7/11 to buy some cheap snacks, I come home... this dude standing outside his room giving me "don't fuck this up nigga" look.

I hear her in his room talkin bout "what you doin??" and he gonna shove me in my room and close the door. I don't perform man law violations but that was disrespectful, got me thinking about how I'm gonna fuck his night up.

Trey

I hear her in his room talkin bout "what you doin??" and he gonna shove me in my room and close the door. I don't perform man law violations but that was disrespectful, got me thinking about how I'm gonna fuck his night up.

You looked a man dead in his face and told him you were gonna know his family member. Can't be calling foul here.

royalan

You ain't shit.

J10

Banned
I think for BHM avatars the theme should be modern black excellence. Like the girl who graduated college at 14 recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom