• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy Perry <3

OY1WRx7.gif

J/king

"jakncoke"

Named after a GAF member of the same name who was responsible for Evilore getting rid of the laughing smiley the board used to have. It used to be triggered by typing :lol: and people use :jnc as a jab.

nah, I've been around since '07, I knew that we had smileys. I have a smileys extension.

didn't know jakncoke was the reason we lost
KuGsj.gif
though.

Jacir

Finally caught up during this boring couple of hours. A version of boredom I have never experienced since last Superbowl. Game is boring. Too much commercial(most of them suck anyways, waste of time tbh n money if I was an advertiser) and too little game.

Slayven

I don't care as long as the Seahawks win. All those super smart brothers with dreadlocks be having folks feeling a certain kind of way

D i Z

Well. That's one way to end a game. Seattle just tanked all respectability they had earned since the last SB in a matter of seconds.

royalan

Even I was surprised at that call, and I don't know SHIT about football.

I'm just used to seeing teams power the ball through to the endzone when they're THAT close to it.

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom