• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so the patriots won? this is a good black history month

no pancaking from the patriots when it counts

royalan

The only thing I got out of this Super Bowl was Missy Elliot, and the fact that this may be the first Super Bowl I've watched where both teams had some FOINE ASS NIGGAS on they squads.

I mean DAMN...people talk trash on the groupies, but can you blame them!?

Jacir

How many commercial time was for wbnc shows? The blacklist looks like its not my taste. The Slap needs to get slapped for stupidity.

Lol dude said "sexy right there".

Holy. Fucking. Shit. How in the hell do you lose on that dumb shit. That was the easiest play call in history and they managed to do the dumbest thing possible. Wow

Vogel - Game 1 vs The Heat
Popovich - Game 6 vs The Heat

White coaches fuckin everything up

B8zzpgCCAAAC7C2.jpg

D i Z

I took a shower to clear my thoughts and I still can't get my head around how that happened. Who doesn't go to Marshawn that close to goal? Who does that????? And the Hawks were shook enough to scuffle over it.

"we going out to the most expenaive restaurant in town tonight and you're paying?

hang on, let me fill up on peanut butter crackers and napkins before we leave"

harSon

Banned
That's like you telling your girl that you're taking her to a fine italian resteraunt with live music, and then pulling up to Chucky Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom