• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
B8z3-C_CAAEpylo.jpg

cdyhybrid

I destroyed my phone. Darrell Bevell is the worst coach on the fucking planet. I have never been more angry in my life.

Which is a luxury, honestly. But still.

Fuck Darrell Bevell.

royalan

So I've been hit up by not one, but two of my "good friends" since this game ended.

But I think I'm going to stay out of dodge tonight.

The way niggas are heated over this game...I mean, I like rough sex, but I'm not trying to get it literally beat up...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
how these assholes gonna schedule me to work during the Super Bowl and then announce the result over the loudspeaker right before I'm about to leave so my recording is useless?

So I've been hit up by not one, but two of my "good friends" since this game ended.

The way niggas are heated over this game...I mean, I like rough sex, but I'm not trying to get it literally beat up...

lmao

something something deflategate

rude

Banned

Are you f*cking trade sis? I don't know any out gays that have been watching the game smh

now that Tom Brady has 4 rings the question now is..When is he going to reshoot the "Touch It" Remix video with him replacing Papoose

was that 5 rings in that verse or 4? i can't remember

Akainu

I don't even watch football or sports in general and even I knew that was bad. They got a miracle with that cartoon fumble and then they let it go.

OG Loc

I just smoked a blunt and now im laying in bed with my girl. Is it wrong that I feel like we should be able to go back and forth flawlessly reciting Project Pat & La Chat verse on Chickenhead? Because that's really important to me. she gotta fuck with Pat or I can't fuck with her.

RedSwirl

I just smoked a blunt and now im laying in bed with my girl. Is it wrong that I feel like we should be able to go back and forth flawlessly reciting Project Pat & La Chat verse on Chickenhead? Because that's really important to me. she gotta fuck with Pat or I can't fuck with her.

Okay now I'm seriously starting to think we on some kind of Tyler Durden relationship or something.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Looking at my old xbox games made me wonder why haven't Sega put shenmue 1 and 2, JSRF and Panzer Dragoon on pc.

As long as the breath is not like some thunda

I still can't get over this loss I'm not even in Seattle fan. It seems like Pete Carroll got caught up believing that he was big balls Pete. It makes no sense to me he turned Beast Mode into Least Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom