• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Welp.

Kept my job by gettin my JC on and throwin niggas under the bus with the quickness.
psAcmH4.png

Dude thats getting clapped instead was a waste man tho.

I actually felt bad about it tho, but this guy has been written up so many times that he can't be surprised. And his attitude is shit.
Damn
Marvel trying to screw Fox again.
Sunhi's done it again:
Shit deserves an oscar.

Gattsu25

Banned

JeanGrey

Just saw it, why can't people keep shit too themselves? As long as no one was getting hurt or legal going on take some shit to the grave. Or a funny story you tell your homies.
Absolutely he was trusted and is now being an ass by putting things out online where it never goes away. I don't wish anyone to lose their job but dam he messed up bad. I feel bad for his boss and his bosses wife.

jmood88

Just saw it, why can't people keep shit too themselves? As long as no one was getting hurt or legal going on take some shit to the grave. Or a funny story you tell your homies.
Probably cause guys like him don't have any friends in the real world so they have to run here to try to get some internet fame and high fives.

DominoKid

man that clean up scene in The Americans this week is the most unsettling shit i've seen in a TV show in a minute. breaking bones is disgusting.

RE: Nude thread:

I think some of these young cats feel like no matter what they do they will always get another chance or their 'reasons" will be enough.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That Uno hand in the vine comp tho. Niggas gotta fight after that

not gonna lie, that was kinda weak. i remember growing up you'd see someone get hurt with two draw fours and you'd have to be on the lookout for them for the rest of the game. just see the demonic aura growing in their eyes fam. no bueno

get near the end while the group was still playing and you'd see the curtains get pulled on a nigga real quick. get skipped 4 times while your homie catches body shot after body shot - change the suit to the one color they know he doesn't have - make him pluck, then hit him with the train all over again.

i remember one time my cousin got put in the blender so bad she ended up plucking 43 cards total after sitting on two cards left and a easy win. she still takes it out on us in spades to this day

Kreed

I've been in this thread too long. I knew what site to go to just from seeing DY's post without even knowing what I was looking for.

Negroes pm me that vine comp. Give me a link brehs.

Worldstar > Vine Compilations > 100

Edit: Or click Face it Tiger..'s link

Jacir

Thanks. I actually figured it out before someone said world star. Shit was a waste of 17min. Beginning booty was the best. The school security guard body slam was something. IPhone unlock screen was funny. Rest was garbage.

Never joke wit your SO about potentially doing stuff with other people....no matter how much you think they'll roll with it...just don't lol

That could've went south real quick.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lmao at that guy getting emotional about 50 responding to a comment on Instagram. Also did not know DY was into yandere chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom