• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"Goddamn shame how that went down"

lololololol

That is my new catchphrase.

ain't it? lmao

that shit describes everything bad through all time

ciara got another baby daddy
NK takes SK
hars0n forced to sit through another gary whitta movie

gatdamn shame how that went down

royalan

Drip Drop Drip Drippity Drop Funny how time flies, when she buss it open!!!

tumblr_inline_ndhp7u5p4Q1qhyh96.gif

Why am I LEGIT getting my life to this song?

tumblr_nja5svTs8G1r6vy8ho3_250.gif

Slayven

ain't it? lmao

that shit describes everything bad through all time

ciara got another baby daddy
NK takes SK
hars0n forced to sit through another gary whitta movie

gatdamn shame how that went down

JC getting permed

Goddamn shame how that went down.

It works.

He's apparently going to have a cooking show

The Roots MC sits down with The Champs to discuss life on The Tonight Show, growing up rough in Philly, his crazy work ethic and his relationship with Questlove.

* Duration 1:30h, Play Position: 1:21h

* Published 2/4/15 7:56:53 PM

* Episode Download Link (41 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/thechamps/Tariq_Output.mp3

* Show Notes: http://thechamps.libsyn.com/tariqblack-thought-the-roots

* Podcast Feed: The Champs with Neal Brennan Moshe Kasher (http://thechamps.libsyn.com/rss)

royalan

A musical does not survive on its visuals. It'll take an iconic songbook.

Pleeaaaassseee, heed my calllllll
Give
Sasuke
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

akira28

shouldn't those makeup smudges be physical scars? They're supposed to look like battle hardened students of death, not dirty hippies following Phish around.

DY_nasty

i can't say that hunterxhunter is some shit people neglected to tell me about

this shit is fire. gon is that dude and killua is the last of a dying breed of true-blooded goons boutdataction

only 34 eps in

piff/10

Gorillaz

this shit is fire. gon is that dude and killua is the last of a dying breed of true-blooded goons boutdataction

only 34 eps in

piff/10

is it really all that?

all I remember is my dude dressed up as a clown was straight up shitting on niggas during some running exercise at the start of the series

Trey

nah, I'm good on that HxH stuff. Watched a bit and I'm not dealing with more battle shonen nonsense. Any hype clips or animation I'll catch on youtube or something.

word? gonna check out the demo and see if it's worth it.

Also I couldn't tell that was a link until quoted. might want to fix that.

If you've used Mixcraft 6, it's basically a drastically streamlined version of that with better UI, 64-bit capability, etc. If you're new to Mixcraft it's pretty easy to get familiar with, though. It's basically Garage Band for Windows in terms of UI and accessibility.

DY_nasty

pretty sure my roommate is about to move out

dude hadn't left the room all week and was having the girl go out and bring him alcohol while he sailed down the abyss of self-pity

*sigh*

only 34 eps in

piff/10

Here's the problem with Hunter X Hunter. He does a chapter when he goddamn feels like it. Health issues or something. I don't know. I feel like it's a perfect mix of famous and lazy.

The chapters of the manga series Hunter × Hunter are written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi and published by Shueisha in the Japanese magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump. The first chapter was published in March 1998 in the 14th Shōnen Jump issue of that year, continuing (with intermittent hiatuses) for 280 chapters. One being in May 2008, which lasted until October 6, 2008, with the 281st chapter appearing in the 45th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump of 2008. Another started two months later on December 10, 2008 and continued until January 4, 2010. It again entered hiatus on June 7, 2010 ending with its re-serialization in August 2011. The most recent hiatus began after its longest uninterrupted run of 30 installments ended with the publication of the 340th chapter on March 19, 2012. It is said the hiatus will be brief as Togashi does not want the new anime series to catch up to the manga. It was said that he needed the extra time to re-draw some of the chapters for the tankōbon releases. This was coming on the back of rumors that the first Hunter x Hunter film had been given the go-ahead, a completely original story with production overseen by Togashi himself.

After fucking 2012, we jump to 2014 where he put out nine chapters from June to August. Annnnnndd that it.

That re-draw shit at the end of the quote? That because he half-asses chapters. That's right. Not only do you wait, he's scribbles this shit on a napkin and calls it a day.

Left is what he originally published. Right is the re-draw.
WzpKAfU.png

bOom9.jpg

Got this detailed ass chicken and chicken scratch for the characters.

RBCB0.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That re-draw shit at the end of the quote? That because he half-asses chapters. That's right. Not only do you wait, he's scribbles this shit on a napkin and calls it a day.

Left is what he originally published. Right is the re-draw.
WzpKAfU.png

Holy shit. You're telling me that people went into stores and bought that shit on the left?

DY_nasty

this shit is just embarrassing

can't believe i was ever associated with this dude

he's pulling hoe moves like leaving the door open while talking loudly to someone else to try and get attention

just pathetic

leaves a bottle on the stove to let everyone know (like we already don't) that he was drinking all day

gonna show him that i've had his cash for the deposit tomorrow. had it for months. he'll probably cry again. ugh. guy needs rehab

Trey

When our AI overlords gain sentience and become the master race of Earth, our only defense will be to challenge it to computing the degree of JC's aint-shitness: the poor bot ain't ready for that kind of computational overload.

When our AI overlords gain sentience and become the master race of Earth, our only defense will be to challenge it to computing the degree of JC's aint-shitness: the poor bot ain't ready for that kind of computational overload.

JC is going to be the Stephen from Django to the machines, he's going to point out the last human alive on earth like "dey he go suh!!

Just caught up on everything.

That Boss' laptop thread is a self-inflicted L of the first order. Sunhi's gif tho.

And some of the Empire soundtrack is better than real singles, but since Timbaland is the EP, gotta respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom