• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

We should have all the awards in February. Oscars? Grammys? Tonys? Emmys? VMAs? CMAs? People's Choice? Teen Choice? All of them.

That Ye thread was so so good. The JDSN dunk was just the beginning of much greatness in there, capped by an enrapturing jWILL marvel of the post variety.

captured my mind and stole my heart yall.

These IG chicks photoshop their bodies to the point of absurdity. They look like the were designed by a 12 year old that has never held a woman. To be honest both Kim and Nicki are one sandwich away from a total implosion themselves. Whats wrong with normal healthy looking women?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Many things I planned to see on tumblr tonight, Seth Rollins dick pics ain't one of them. Vince what the fuck?!!

Don't look at me. Nobody expected the vengeful fiance.

Lots of victim blaming going on in that thread though. "He should have known better to ever take a picture of his dick" - victim blaming through and through.

ReiGun

You do have to admire Raychiel's tenacity though. Even with the jig being thoroughly up at this point, she's just steady posting pics not giving a fuck.

You do have to admire Raychiel's tenacity though. Even with the jig being thoroughly up at this point, she's just steady posting pics not giving a fuck.

Is it really up though? Is there like some mega forum that's exposing this chick and embarrassing the fuck outta her? Like just a quick glance at her IG and most people still drooling.

Like is this blowing up on twitter or something? (I clearly don't fuck with Twitter/FB/IG enough to know the social hierarchy and news circle)

DominoKid

just seen this chick on the vine comp dig in her ass and sniff her hand
yDj6y.png

I'm not into white girls but ok...

you sure you in the right thread
YgEtRmZ.png

Kreed

That Ye thread was so so good. The JDSN dunk was just the beginning of much greatness in there, capped by an enrapturing jWILL marvel of the post variety.

captured my mind and stole my heart yall.

I was waiting for jWill to be like "Where your grandma stay?"

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
yo where uncle rev/rio been ?

edit: in fact half of black gaf seem like they missing in general.

There's a possibility we're gonna get a legitimate Spider-Man movie once more?

Fuckin marvelous. BP better not see any collateral damage due to this though. MCU is fine with or without Parker.

ReiGun

Is it really up though? Is there like some mega forum that's exposing this chick and embarrassing the fuck outta her? Like just a quick glance at her IG and most people still drooling.

Like is this blowing up on twitter or something? (I clearly don't fuck with Twitter/FB/IG enough to know the social hierarchy and news circle)

She deleted her twitter and people are calling her out on IG. Anyone who still believes either just wants to or is just dumb.

They aint never releasing Black Panther btw....keeping that "can't relate" in a safe with no key son

hell, we'll probably all be fuckin' shot by the time the Inhumans drops in 2019 and Thanos actually does something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom