• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
When you think about it, this photo really says nothing good about dude.

Despite the fact that he is physically quite formidable
, he's posing in front of Sonic the Hedgehog and Superman "Faster Than a Speeding Bullet"...welp.

The layers of comedy here are just...Tumblr is going in.

If I'm ingrained much into black tumblr, this should show on my feed soon.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Caught up on Flash and Agents of Shield. Both those shows have been great.

So its a shame to see that Arrow is still some hot doodoo.

Slayven

I made the mistake of giving the show a second chance. Never again. The one opportunity to elevate Green Arrow out of the B league in terms of DC properties, and they mess it up.

No hope.
The only Green Arrow worth a damn was in Justice League: Nail

Green_Arrow_Nail_001.jpg

jWILL253

Banned
I just want to know why all those posters who defected decided to do so.

Was it some serious beef with BCT, or was it some "Dy yelling at the clouds" shit?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just want to know why all those posters who defected decided to do so.

Was it some serious beef with BCT, or was it some "Dy yelling at the clouds" shit?

shit just happens. theres no defection. you guys make shit sound like a cult or the military

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I don't post as much because y'all don't discuss as much relevant to my interests.

Not a slight, it just is what it is.

Caught up on Flash and Agents of Shield. Both those shows have been great.

So its a shame to see that Arrow is still some hot doodoo.

I enjoy both Arrow and Flash but I'm convinced the only reasons people feel Flash is better is because of Metahumans having actual powers and because the light-heartedness of the show makes people forgive the absolutely terrible dialogue. It's worse than Arrow dialogue, which is already really bad in places but people think it's intentional.

I enjoy both Arrow and Flash but I'm convinced the only reasons people feel Flash is better is because of Metahumans having actual powers and because the light-heartedness of the show makes people forgive the absolutely terrible dialogue. It's worse than Arrow dialogue, which is already really bad in places but people think it's intentional.

the joe/barry and barry's dad scenes are great though. better emotion than anything in arrow

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't post as much because y'all don't discuss as much relevant to my interests.

Not a slight, it just is what it is.

What's relevant to your interest? we should make an effort to break the usual bct cycle.

the joe/barry and barry's dad scenes are great though. better emotion than anything in arrow

Both those scenes hit because of the non-Barry parts. The actors are just much better, which is saying something because Shipp is literally a Soap Opera actor.

I will say though that Thompson had occasional good scenes as Moira.

royalan

Honestly, when I first joined GAF, I wanted to post in here so bad. But I lurked this thread for several OTs because you guys were always talking about comics and pokemon, and I don't know shit about comics and don't give a shit about Pokemon.

But then I realized, If I wanted to post in here, I would have to roll through like a #BadBitch and change the subject to things I could talk about.

Has worked well for me so far.

Jacir

Hello, I'm in here early. Let's talk about cars, fighter jets, just mechanical machines waiting to be enlightened by our future generations.

Writing shit just to write shit is buffoonery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom