• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
lol at yal missing the entirety of lupe's 2nd tier trolling attempts

not even close to his final form and yal still struck

kinda funny tbh

I've waited to play Alien Isolation for so long just to find that it makes me motion sick. f$@k!!!!

Slayven

I can round up some BCT members and we can ride over to his place squad up. He'll leave you alone shortly after. I got Immort4l riding shotgun, DY and JC in the back. Just give us the signal.
Ishi don't want you dog. Damn
JAKQ isn't even in that picture, you failed MHWilliams.

super_sentai_big_one_poster_by_devinthecool-d3goiqa.jpg

D i Z

Iota was the character that made me respect shrinking folks.

Now I want to go digging through the archives. I remember Iota, Donna and Blitzen getting it handed to them, but I don't remember why, and by whom. That series was one of the first to fall at Milestone.

it's highly annoying when you can find a movie on any site even piracy ones. this is the Internet dam it why is it so hard to find a movie from 2008 that isn't dubbed over in russian

I feel the same way about music.

yea but music is mostly fixed on finding a legal and illegal sense, but this movie seems to be MIA from everything except Russian sites. Oh well i skimmed through it was a interesting movie even if i couldn't tell what's going on below the surface/outside the wiki summary. It had unusual diversity in it. Including a Blasian, a Whitasian, a Lesasian and some plot twist I don't usually see in asian-american movies

Kreed

white women? or gummie bears

Nah on the white women. Then we'd just be the rest of GAF. We did white women and black men/white men and black women last year cause it stood out (got some fun responses in here too).

Save the gummie bears idea for Ishi Remembrance Month.

People killed by police and such.

I like this one. Already imagining the responses.

Iggy Azalea.

LOL, this could be hilarious, but instead of just Iggy Azalea we could mix in other artists like Macklemoore and Riff Raff.

Black people that didn't die in movies when they could or should have.

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/photos/2012/10/black-actors-who-survived-horror-films.html

Surprised there were 21 black people on the list.

Taye Diggs in The House on Haunted Hill

Crashing a party could lead to deadly consequences, a lesson learned for Taye Diggs, whose character in this 1999 remake of the 1959 classic is a social climber who shows up uninvited to a ritzy Halloween party, only to find himself being pursued by ghosts who claim his ancestors wronged them. All ends well once Diggs explains he's adopted.

There's no way this is the actual story..

Why do Jobs assume that on your day off they can call you at the very last minute AFTER telling you explicitly that you did not have to come in.

I already worked Christmas Eve and Day....can a nigga get the day after?

Why do Jobs assume that on your day off they can call you at the very last minute AFTER telling you explicitly that you did not have to come in.

I already worked Christmas Eve and Day....can a nigga get the day after?
Slayven stay calling in sick and them shoes ain't gonna shine themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom