• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

what? LOL.

Man looking at that video games as toys thread is sure cringeworthy.

Video games are not toys no, they're another form of entertainment. But don't put them on this gigantic pedestal and claim they belong in the museum next to the Mona Lisa.

That would never happen anyway unless the Louvre decided to create a video games and 13th-15th century Italian paintings exhibit. But in regards to art museums in general, you may want to start visiting them more often. But what is allowed in museums these days varies greatly from place to place:

rBHa5Ky.jpg

If pieces inspired by Lil Wayne's addiction of choice and unreleased Wu Tang albums can get in, I don't see why games shouldn't be included.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
She bet on a cartoon?

Yeah, she was super positive that those two characters were going to end up together, I think. (It was a pessimistic bet, since she hated everything about that relationship as far as I can tell.)

Then SURPRISE! Lesbians!

Slayven

Yeah, she was super positive that those two characters were going to end up together, I think. (It was a pessimistic bet, since she hated everything about that relationship as far as I can tell.)

Then SURPRISE! Lesbians!

I ain't know people bet on cartoons
It is really on in those anime streets

I'm working on ways to incorporate this EXACT phrasing into my daily vocabulary and deploying it for maximum effect!

But only the toilets you scrub will hear it

Malyse

Then SURPRISE! Lesbians!
Well, surprise bisexuals.

But that's based on the invalid assumption that people would ever care what you say.

ha ha! You see, I wrote that in lower case letters to emphasize my sarcastic enjoyment of your post. It would have been funnier if it wasn't coming from such an emotionally fragile person who cares quite a bit and has reply to most things I say in relation to them!

Imm0rt4l

ha ha! You see, I wrote that in lower case letters to emphasize my sarcastic enjoyment of your post. It would have been funnier if it wasn't coming from such an emotionally fragile person who cares quite a bit and has reply to most things I say in relation to them!

giphy.gif

Malyse

"No really, I was kidding you can't hurt me it was just a joke"
Never seen that pathetic tactic before.

Oh JC. If only someone gave a fuck about you.
Speaking of avatars, anyone have any good ideas for Black History Month?

UGH. You reminded me. I need to get to worked on my BHM articles for next year.

-----

For Fuck's Sake, Lupe.

tumblr_nh2r3kf3e81tc6kdzo2_1280.png

tumblr_nh2r3kf3e81tc6kdzo3_1280.png

Just when you thought you couldn't be more disappointed.

It's been two years and my ex still won't leave me alone. I'm tired of this piece of shit bothering me.

I can round up some BCT members and we can ride over to his place squad up. He'll leave you alone shortly after. I got Immort4l riding shotgun, DY and JC in the back. Just give us the signal.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol at yal missing the entirety of lupe's 2nd tier trolling attempts

not even close to his final form and yal still struck

Sou Da

I can round up some BCT members and we can ride over to his place squad up. He'll leave you alone shortly after. I got Immort4l riding shotgun, DY and JC in the back. Just give us the signal.

We'll be sure to polish our ivory armor and ready our swords beforehand as well, my fair lady.
There you go.

It's been two years and my ex still won't leave me alone. I'm tired of this piece of shit bothering me.

Have you tried mauling him? Its a controversial but popular action for bears and annoying exes, I hear. From...news sources with oddly specific bear-related information?

Eat them

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Embarrass him in front of his friends and loved ones if you want him to never talk to you again

Lol no no no, I've got a less humiliating and violent way of settling this haha

I'm just gonna set this dumbass straight for good. I've been really chill with his garbage but I ain't dealing with his shit on Christmas. Fuck that.

I'm just gonna set this dumbass straight for good. I've been really chill with his garbage but I ain't dealing with his shit on Christmas. Fuck that.

So...you're going to kill him and hide the body? Damn, talk about 0 to 100…real quick.

Shit...is everyone on BCT an accessory to this?! FUCK!

I'd like to have my 3D glasses on beforehand. Pls thx.

So...you're going to kill him and hide the body? Damn, talk about 0 to 100…real quick.

Shit...is everyone on BCT an accessory to this?! FUCK!

you instigated the shit.

*screenshot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom