• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

JB Smoove just dissed the shit outta Dave lmao.

Dave was lookin back at him like
bv6ye.png

https://vine.co/v/OP332Y712P6

Just stumbled onto watching this really well done Skate film Baker 3. Bringing me back to when I used to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 all the time and go out and do dumb shit with my friends.

If you think Baker 3 is well done, you should check the Girl and Lakai videos. Yeah Right and Fully Flared.

Not only is the skating top tier but they were directed by Spike Jonze, so the interludes between parts are great too.

ReiGun

WAIT

Why didn't anybody tell me Erykah Badu and Azealia Banks were trading blows on Twitter?

LOL

HR3VCUY.png

tfoGbL5.png

OfnXwjE.png

qGTZHG9.png

Badu throwing that type of shade you throw when you ain't even worried about these little ass girls.

The way Badu just ever so slyly turned her location on tho.
wow.png

D i Z

Gotta say it's nice to see Marc and Pau on the same team outside of International play. When that third brother arrives it's going to be nuts keeping up.

andthebeatgoeson

I didn't even see it as a diss with JB Smoove unless I'm missing context. He was walking to the host and didn't even see Dave's handshake.

But maybe I'm old. I don't even see the shade by Badu. She ain't even trying to fuck with Banks.

Got my whole nu black on this weekend. Fondue yesterday, then Alvin Ailey today.

Even went to Popeye's and asked for baked chicken.

:p

Jacir

Lebron throwing shade at everyone while trying to show off. His wife should smack him for being reluctant for not doing a dunk contest. He can't escape from what the fans want.

Lol fair enough. I'd still rather wait and experience it at the cheaper price without having seen everything.

EDIT: I do get the appeal of personalities but again, only after I've played the game myself.

Not all games are worth playing, but sometimes you want to see what they did.

Man I'd be pissed if I bought The Order. Ending was such shit
KuGsj.gif
shit basically just cuts off without resolving anything at all
KuGsj.gif
what the hell. It's like you watched their budget end yo.

Definitely not worth spending $60 on. Man I'd rather blow $60 on a F2P game.

Booshka

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

damn that's brutal haha.

I couldn't watch much more, got bored of the game and the dude playing it, hopped on Twitch and watching the All Star game

royalan

Just from the previews that were supposed to hype the game, The Order looked boring as shit.

It looked like someone took Uncharted 1 combat controls and stuck them into a new game.

Jacir

Ariana Grande is a little girl. I still would smash.

She sounds like she is lipsyncing in some parts. Decent vocals but needs work. Better performance than Superbowl imo.

Africanus

I am in the market for a new sort of moisturizer. Need to look my best and whatnot.
Recommend me some brand of cocao/shea butter BCT.

Furyous

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Spoil me bro because fuck their first week sales. The only games I'm buying new are Witcher 3 and The Phantom Pain. Other than that, everything else can wait til December when it's $20.

Spoil me bro because fuck their first week sales. The only games I'm buying new are Witcher 3 and The Phantom Pain. Other than that, everything else can wait til December when it's $20.

The werewolves are planning to send vampires to the US. Galahad kills the traitor in The Order who was a werewolf. The end...literally, absolutely nothing gets resolved, they never stop/expose the actual big bad (the traitor was just a small fry who really wasn't important at all) they never stop the shipments...nothing. It just ends with this dude Galahad standing on a roof in the rain...

Interesting, thanks for the suggestion Angelus. I was actually reminded that I meant to do this by your posts in another thread haha.

No problem. Lotion is the devil, a bunch of overpriced flavored water that does fuck all for your skin.

Jacir

She's WAY too thin.

Let me break her pelvis then.

The werewolves are planning to send vampires to the US. Galahad kills the traitor in The Order who was a werewolf. The end...literally, absolutely nothing gets resolved, they never stop/expose the actual big bad (the traitor was just a small fry who really wasn't important at all) they never stop the shipments...nothing. It just ends with this dude Galahad standing on a roof in the rain...

Sounds like this game should have been an episodic adventure. Would've been more logically interesting to me.

No problem. Lotion is the devil, a bunch of overpriced flavored water that does fuck all for your skin.

Only some lotions. I'm an Avon representative and I can tell you that our Skin-So-Soft line of lotions effectively moisturize your skin and also act as a mosquito repellent to keep those pesky insects way during the spring and summer.

Time for a tuneup Nicki,Meek Millz putting some miles on that ass
oqEwR98.jpg

Edit"I didnt do those markings, was already on the pic. Dont want nobody jumping down my throat😱

RBK

Banned

Getting some Resistance vibes from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom