• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So true.
I watched Grey's Anatomy for a minute thinking i would be getting the same stuff. I didn't.
Nope. I maintain that house is probably the perfect Doctor show in uniqueness and characters. Shit I was even riding for park at times. Chase and his idgaf attitude era is still my favorite character. House is a close second, cause it's house =P

Numb

Nope. I maintain that house is probably the perfect Doctor show in uniqueness and characters. Shit I was even riding for park at times. Chase and his idgaf attitude era is still my favorite character. House is a close second, cause it's house =P

Indeed. Scrubs is a second doctor show for me mainly cos those are the two i watched beyond a couple of episodes. House and his Sherlock-ness i really enjoyed. Not many shows can pull off that attitude and stay on for a while.

Still waiting for actual Sherlock.

Jacir

Apple said it would be an iTunes exclusive for the forseeable future. So this probably will end up as one of the most pirated albums of all time. The flea markets and barber shops are going to be the only place to get a physical copy.

I imagine it was out there the moment someone downloaded it off iTunes. Wouldn't take much to upload the files.

lol..the moment of release, just like everything else.

Damn..beaten like a punk!

Even if I had a decent computer, I still won't fuck with iTunes. Kinda sucks but my phone is more powerful than the computer I stopped using, so using any Apple software is a no-go.
Anyway, I'm going to see if my sister will let me stream it on her computer. Im no thief.

Looking at that tall cat, what IS the average height in here? It just dawned on me y'all have a human form..lol.

I'm 5'9". Actually had a discussion with my Halo group a few weeks ago where I found out I was the second-shortest guy in the group out of six, with the only one shorter than me being like 16 or 17. Dude I thought was tiny turned out to be just as tall as the biggest guy in our group. It's some bullshit.

Jandro probably skews the average though

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The battery saving feature on the iOS 9 beta is too legit. I usually use my phone a lot and by this time today I'm in the teens percentage wise. This shit is still chugging along at 45%

Shy

Yo, what the hell?

I keep forgetting how fucked up Dominican/Haitian racism is.
:(
I even hear one of the women throw in a "monkeys" *sigh*
Polls are saying Carson did good last night, am I on Bizarro world?
That's because you guys aren't neuroscientists, so you don't understand racism doesn't exit anymore.
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=174607434

And I thought the Mafia 3 thread was the worst thing I read all week.
The character's are showing their innocence, You guys are the one making it sexual. *rolls eyes* o_0

Fuck those people.

<---5'7

but tall in heart
Yep, me too.
S0A3dD1.gif

Onemic

6'0

What's goin on here? Before I felt like the short one in this thread, now I'm one of the taller ones. What happened to the BCT avg height of 6'4?

Numb

175 cm

Or 5 ft. 9 in.

I'm content, my father's side averages shorter, while my mother's side usually is above 6 ft.

Both my parents a very short so i don't know why i turned out like this compared.
Doesn't depend entirely on blood it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom