• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBCT talks big but at the end of the day they still got soundscream sleeping with a piece under his pillow because of a small rodent.lmao, okay this was good. Tall crew still ain't shit though, forever be asked to grab stuff off the shelf at the grocery store.

Maybe you can relate to rodents because their one of the few things you can have a face to face with?

6'4. #FuckLBCT

Careful they might call the squad for backup.

5-pointz-5-midgets-2013-copy.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Maybe you can relate to rodents because their one of the few things you can have a face to face with?
Yeah and he took your cheese and is doin it big in the soundscream household. Apparently your cousin left you cus you were too afraid to do anything about a mouse? Idk what that is about maybe he was just kidding, but can't be too sure with you gangly mofos.

Edit: actually that might have been JC that had the cousin thing, I don't remember...maybe you just remind me of JC

Yeah and he took your cheese and is doin it big in the soundscream household. Apparently your cousin left you cus you were too afraid to do anything about a mouse? Idk what that is about maybe he was just kidding, but can't be too sure with you gangly mofos.

Edit: actually that might have been JC that had the cousin thing, I don't remember...maybe you just remind me of JC

Yo calm down bushwick bill I ain't never lusted after a cousin. That was JC making us light skinned ones look bad.

And I killed that motherfucker for the record.

zeemumu

enjoy, it's a great show. Garnet is the best.

I already like Garnet. Hate Pearl, though. She reminds me of Princess Bubblegum, except where Princess Bubblegum was a know-it-all and the adult figure and was extremely capable when it mattered, Pearl is a know-it-all and adult figure who seems to be the least useful when it matters.

Crocodile

I already like Garnet. Hate Pearl, though. She reminds me of Princess Bubblegum, except where Princess Bubblegum was a know-it-all and the adult figure and was extremely capable when it mattered, Pearl is a know-it-all and adult figure who seems to be the least useful when it matters.

Pearl is trash, don't let anybody else tell you different. Also first several episodes of the show are ROUGH. Things turn around in a big way if you power through though.

I didn't realize so many people in here watched Steven Universe. It's a great show once you start to "settle in" around Lion: The Movie. You also warm up to all the characters extremely quickly.
Garnet's still the best tho

Lol, but Starbucks told us hes white. Thats going to create an inner struggle.

Nah, don't worry, I'll just lead / unite / save you from yourselves jordan.coli

royalan

Ok.

We've waged the great chicken wars.

Now for the next battle:

Grits (breakfast style only), cream of wheat, or oatmeal?

Cream of wheat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trey

nigga, you asked. just because grandma food don't move me doesn't mean you gotta take it to the heart, lol.

The fact that I see Pearl hatred spewing from every corner of the internet makes me want to watch Steven Universe to find out why.

Also, I prefer Grits.

akira28

I only eat cream of wheat if it's slightly sweet. Team grits with a full breakfast, and team oatmeal all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom