• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

ZRAaBnG.jpg

Sou Da

Trevor Noah, Nightly Show and Hannibal Burress.

3 of em, well Slay you know that means.

Comedy Central is one of those networks now
5I5s8.png

Trevor Noah, Nightly Show and Hannibal Burress.

3 of em, well Slay you know that means.

Comedy Central is one of those networks now
5I5s8.png
Hopefully Trevor Noah's run is good. The Nightly Show has been shaping up but still has a bad night every so often. Hannibal's show is disappointing.

I feel so mothafuckin bliss right now.

Came back from leave and find out I got awarded superior performer, which will help with getting more certifications under my belt, and got news that my ex girlfriend, who lied to me about finding someone else to my face (and knows that I know what the fuck she is doing) and goes and marry the bum two months later, has been kicked out the military for being shitty.

I praise to whatever god(s) made these things possible.
p0QHO.gif

Had to say this somewhere. I'm about to fucking bang some Future and that new Dre album celebration.

So good.

Shy

I feel so mothafuckin bliss right now.

Came back from leave and find out I got awarded superior performer, which will help with getting more certifications under my belt, and got news that my ex girlfriend, who lied to me about finding someone else to my face (and knows that I know what the fuck she is doing) and goes and marry the bum two months later, has been kicked out the military for being shitty.

I praise to whatever god(s) made these things possible.
p0QHO.gif

Had to say this somewhere. I'm about to fucking bang some Future and that new Dre album celebration.

So good.
LQdknyC.gif

Jacir

So how long is Dre album exclusive to iTunes? Is it streaming only? I want to listen to it.

Not alot of posts lately. I was wondering what was happening other than the RNC debate. So I just went to gafhop and figured it out.

Watching Masterchef and one of the black chefs went home because she couldn't cook fried chicken.

Republican debate was hilarious. Fox News tried to put out Trump's fire with gasoline.

And someone brought up that old San Andreas thread, still hilarious and tragic to read.

Watching Masterchef and one of the black chefs went home because she couldn't cook fried chicken.

Republican debate was hilarious. Fox News tried to put out Trump's fire with gasoline.

And someone brought up that old San Andreas thread, still hilarious and tragic to read.

lol, this the newest episode? Been on a Gordon Ramsay show binge lately

Yep. Southern themed cuisine, everyone had to make chicken and waffles.

She cooked like 5 pieces and served him the pink one.

came home to

FlawlessGrossAmmonite.gif

zeemumu

Yep. Southern themed cuisine, everyone had to make chicken and waffles.

She cooked like 5 pieces and served him the pink one.

I've actually never attempted to make fried chicken. I've fried fish so it's probably not that big a step away from that.

So how long is Dre album exclusive to iTunes? Is it streaming only? I want to listen to it.

Not alot of posts lately. I was wondering what was happening other than the RNC debate. So I just went to gafhop and figured it out.
How long is out exclusive? Probably 5 minutes after the first stream ends.

Sou Da

"Wait are you saying those two countries aren't on the same body of land?"

They got her good.

"What is History school, really?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom