• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0lmyqlrg71qbzdhe.gif~c200

dat african booty too
Blame storm for posting that Christy Mack identical to Laura pic

ya'll coulda at least posted a Cassie rebuttal pic or somethin

but then you'd have to acknowledge Cassie

idk

D i Z

Hey y'all. I'm on the fence about grabbing the new Star Wars (PS4) game. Are any of you folks picking it up? Don't really feel like picking up a shooter that I'll be playing solo..not really into that anymore. If so, let me know. Thanks..

You probably got your preorder in already, but just to let you know that there is an open Beta in a few days (the 8th i think) so you can check it out first. Personally, I'm hella dubious about this one and am gonna wait to get my order in.

RedSwirl

Trying to get through this god damn Metal Gear. Coming up on 100 hours and I have the feeling there's barely any end in sight.

On your end?
Chill in bed watching reruns of Sailor moon?
lol..got the wrong nigga. Hopefully, a nice chat with police, and an early sleep.
You probably got your preorder in already, but just to let you know that there is an open Beta in a few days (the 8th i think) so you can check it out first. Personally, I'm hella dubious about this one and am gonna wait to get my order in.
Thanks. Usually with Dice games, I've got no faith..going in solo, even less. If folks grabbing it? I'll scoop it up. Trust me. I'm not expecting the best. That's why I asked..

akira28

Golden Lords. The reappearance of Bird. That movie. That movie even had James Earl Jones. It was great in the eyes of my 7-8 yr old self. I haven't seen it in years though

Townsend was my hero as a kid. Black producer and filmmaker, auteur, and his stuff was pretty funny too. The Bold, the Black, the Beautiful.

The fact that we didn't get a Meteor Man sequel, I feel like my childhood was robbed. All our childhoods. It was totally a kid superhero movie, btw. Cheese intentional.

akira28

Man it is suppose to get 40 days and 40 nights real here this weekend. I hope the rock transformers don't show up.

lol are the Rock Lords associated with great floods or something? I think I was poverty-shielded from that particular part of the struggle.

Numb

Man it is suppose to get 40 days and 40 nights real here this weekend. I hope the rock transformers don't show up.

Rain used to be the best thing in the world when i used to live in sheet metal houses due to the noise it made on the roof. You'll sleep like a baby.
The bad thing was the worms it brought that crawled up your feet and then needing to be burnt to kill them inside your feet before they grow too big.
Good with the bad.

Watch your feet slay

Rain used to be the best thing in the world when i used to live in sheet metal houses due to the noise it made on the roof. You'll sleep like a baby.
The bad thing was the worms it brought that crawled up your feet and then needing to be burnt to kill them inside your feet before they grow too big.
Good with the bad.

What the fuck?

akira28

No one saw the Noah movie? There was rock transformers there to protect Noah and his family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMBJyztU2Q

I..feel like I took some acid after watching that shit. I'm guessing that Anthony Hopkins was playing Enoch?

I coulnd't watch that movie, sober, or not.

Good with the bad.

damn you had those worms? man they crawl up your feet and burn you from the inside. They can be pulled from your body but the process is worse than medieval. Imagine trying to pull a 10 foot long earthworm out of a cut in your foot, painful centimeters at a time. And the alternative is a life of unbearable pain as the parasites grow.

Nature in Africa is real.

Numb

What the fuck?

People wear slippers and maybe sandals at best there so walking in the wet sand full of worms and you get them in you. Thing you do is the moment you feel alittle itchy check your feet. If you find it you take a spoon and heat it up and place it where the worm is till it can't move anymore. You don't wanna cut yourself up to remove it so you just let the dead body be absorbed into you.

I..feel like I took some acid after watching that shit. I'm guessing that Anthony Hopkins was playing Enoch?

I coulnd't watch that movie, sober, or not.

That film was fucking awful.

EDIT: As for you Numb, you'd better be joking otherwise we might need to wipe out the entire landmass you call home.

Slayven

People wear slippers and maybe sandals at best there so walking in the wet sand full of worms and you get them in you. Thing you do is the moment you feel alittle itchy check your feet. If you find it you take a spoon and heat it up and place it where the worm is.

Jandro knows how to heat up spoon, but for a different reason.

Numb

Jandro knows how to heat up spoon, but for a different reason.

lol.
I'd take a million worms to my feet before i fall into a bunch of cacti and have to take a gasoline shower since it's the only way to remove them. You should have seen this bud of mine

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Good with the bad.

Watch your feet slay

damn you had those worms? man they crawl up your feet and burn you from the inside. They can be pulled from your body but the process is worse than medieval. Imagine trying to pull a 10 foot long earthworm out of a cut in your foot, painful centimeters at a time. And the alternative is a life of unbearable pain as the parasites grow.

Nature in Africa is real.

what kind of worms are these?

Oh my god Tisha Campbell back on tv. Looking good and shit

Negro you know you saw all the movies AND the tv show
lol Hell nah. Just told my girl this morning there was a Tremors 5, and I can't remember how long it took for the laughter to stop.

Now that I remember, Mallrats was on as I skipped channels on CC..

Numb

I had a teach that showed "True stories of the highway patrol" when he didn't feel like teaching.
The one time we complained to watch something else and he shows us this...
tumblr_msiuztkRH41rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I was like 9
we all shut up after that
what kind of worms are these?

They are regular worms that grow real fast if not checked.
They don't burn you from the inside but you burn yourself to kill them.Everything else is the same tho. Whatever akira is talking about seems to be another level

Slayven

lol Hell nah. Just told my girl this morning there was a Tremors 5, and I can't remember how long it took for the laughter to stop.
They been promising it for years. Comes out next week, will watch it on SyFy
The one time we complained to watch something else and he shows us this...
tumblr_msiuztkRH41rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I was like 9
we all shut up after that

They are regular worms that grow real fast if not checked.
They don't burn you from the inside but you burn yourself to kill them.Everything else is the same tho. Whatever akira is talking about seems to be another level

That movie was so much fuck shit but love that the hero and the chick escaped on Jetski looking like bosses

Numb

That movie was so much fuck shit but love that the hero and the chick escaped on Jetski looking like bosses
Was so happy. That was the first and last time i watched the thing. Still freaks me out.
Not everything was worms in your feet tho. Used to chase around goats and drink their milk. Body temperature is best temperature. Also pucnhing cows right in the face. Felt good and they don't do anything back.
I sometimes wonder how i survive living in the modern world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom