• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CQRv1mXVAAUUUI5.jpg:large

She's clearly mixed
5I5s8.png
troll.png

I think Laura looks a bit too frightening, you know? I mean how many people ACTUALLY wear their hair like that? And that clothing? Ridiculous. I can't believe Ono-sama would actually put some "ethnic" BS character like this in Street Fighter. I mean, a breakdance fighter from Brazil? How stereotypical can you get?

Crocodile

Street Fighter salt is the best salt in the world. I ain't the biggest Zangief fanboy but some people are acting like their dog/cat got ran over LOL

Also Laura looks straight up awesome

I look forward to the fanart and I feel a bit like a terrible person to admitting to that

Black people ain't a monolith, but I feel like somebody is pushed back every time Ben Carson speaks.

I'm going to straight out say it: Ben Carson is a disgrace to our race. I appreciate the lives he must have saved over the course of his medical career but that doesn't excuse the rancid shit coming out of his mouth. Just as with Cosby - opening doors in the entertainment industry for Blacks doesn't make up for him being a rapist.

On a side note, I wish I could vote for Obama for a third term. We will miss the fuck out of him regards of who wins the presidency next year.

What is the context of this? Funny but random as hell :p

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm going to straight out say it: Ben Carson is a disgrace to our race. I appreciate the lives he must have saved over the course of his medical career but that doesn't excuse the rancid shit coming out of his mouth. Just as with Cosby - opening doors in the entertainment industry for Blacks doesn't make up for him being a rapist.

On a side note, I wish I could vote for Obama for a third term. We will miss the fuck out of him regards of who wins the presidency next year.
No lies detected

I should of said black women are considered the lowest tier of women in any video game community. My comment came out wrong don't need y'all thinking I got anything about black women.

Numb

Looks like the Janet album literally just dropped 13 minutes ago. I can't listen to it now. I'll have to wait until it's put up on YouTube.
Might do the same.
Don't know how fast they put it on youtube tho.
I should of said black women are considered the lowest tier of women in any video game community. My comment came out wrong don't need y'all thinking I got anything about black women.
lol
I didn't take that way but now that you mention it...

I think that any Steelers fan who is critical of Mike Tomlin's coaching can just assume that Omar Epps snuck into the stadium and is impersonating him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom