• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race relations have gotten worse on this board ever since Obama was elected

Coincidence?!?!?!

i think not!
mXYN8.gif

It's actually on the Yahoo Fantasy Football app. He says he was perm'd. I thought it was funny at first but he is taking it super personally and I feel bad.
I could almost feel bad, but if he's ranting about the BCT, and he didn't even get banned in this thread..kinda makes me think

office-karen-shrug.gif

Merc_

Dudes with that crepe paper skin ouchea

Just get at us directly

by the way, anyone get in on that Indivisible prototype?

I haven't but it looks like a really cool game. I really hope they meet their funding goal.

Also, today really has been something else. Talking about how black folk are treated never fails to draw the meltdowns out of folks. I will never understand why these dudes lack the ability to skip threads they don't like and instead decide to show their asses.

People are just going batty today. There must be some mass exodus going on and people just wanna go out guns blazing..too weird.

Welp, got me a 4K Amazon box..now just need a tv to go with it. Can't argue with free tho..

Merc_

People are just going batty today. There must be some mass exodus going on and people just wanna go out guns blazing..too weird.

Maybe they're aiming for high fives from other banned members on those anti-gaf sites or whatever. If they just wanted to leave all they would have to do is stop posting.

akira28

Maybe they're aiming for high fives from other banned members on those anti-gaf sites or whatever. If they just wanted to leave all they would have to do is stop posting.

yes. Ask Jado. There's nothing quite like getting Kudos from NeoF*G for your account suicide fuckery. Its like getting a stack of expired Appleby's coupons as a retirement gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom