• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Did the man in question make a racist comment? I didn't see anything besides the picture.

Regardless, utterly disgusting story. There were pages of racism, not even one mild teasing "I didn't know you had a kid!"

Straight to slave, sambo, and sub-saharan jokes.

Scroll down, he said "He was feral",

Yo WTF..why?

Don't you start..lol. That junior sure like to keep an eye out for your works..
Lets me know I have arrive.

Dereck

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180733978&postcount=93

Straight wild'n

WHaxKak.gif

andthebeatgoeson

He's been going ham for awhile.
Good to see the response.
Devo's was a level headed good person, with a big heart.

Fortunately I have none of those flaws. I am powered by Aintshitinum, crafted in the heart of a niggawhatswrongwithyou sphere.
She gone, bruh. Stop Thurston.
I got a copy of Biker Boyz on DVD and an expired churches coupon
Mjcoli

The Adder

Banned
Man, I swear. 3/4ths of the time I'm typing up a post, I'll get halfway through and think to myself "what the fuck is the point?" and close the tab.

It's a good thing though.

Kind of there as well, though I don't think it's a good thing. There are four or five topics in the first three pages of OT that I should have 20+ posts in by now.

zeemumu

ain't out yet. Just the trailer is enough

It is like they gave JC 120 mil to make a Jem movie, but some how only 90k made it into the production budget.

They made a generic "singing group of friends " film and slappend the Jem logo on it even though their target audience has no idea who that is and the people who know who it is know that it isn't Jem.

Slayven

They made a generic "singing group of friends " film and slappend the Jem logo on it even though their target audience has no idea who that is and the people who know who it is know that it isn't Jem.

why even bother? Using the name or even put this on screne instead of direct to dvd? Neither concept is going to sell.

Numb

New-ish SMT game announced today, nothing can hurt me this day, brehs.
Looking for my 3ds as we speak. Didn't touch since Monster Hunter.
* sega then for some reason ran into the atlus offices and canceled it and turned into a sonic game*
They can't be worse than Konami atleast.

Impressive you made the thread and it didn't go to shit in one second cos of people,one dude did try to do so tho. Nice job.

In Halo 5I bet Locke
dies, but not making sure Master Chief is the most awesomeness thing ever.

Nah. 343's said a big problem they had in their earlier games was that they kept killing off all their important characters and they're mitigating that in H5G.
A "leaked" part of the script in a behind-the-scenes trailer suggested similar fuckery, but it was a fake / red herring thrown in to troll fans so Locke's pretty safe.

If Tanaka bites it I'm selling my XBO though.

Slayven

Nah. 343's said a big problem they had in their earlier games was that they kept killing off all their important characters and they're mitigating that in H5G.
A "leaked" part of the script in a behind-the-scenes trailer suggested similar fuckery, but it was a fake / red herring thrown in to troll fans so Locke's pretty safe.

If Tanaka bites it I'm selling my XBO though.

I like Locke's design, now he looks futuristic and like a super soldier. Comics had me spoiled on design

Cap would still fuck up Master Chief, believe that

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I like Locke's design, now he looks futuristic and like a super soldier. Comics had me spoiled on design

Tell me you have that link saved, i need something to laugh at

Slayven

We had just begun to understand one another, and then you pull this.

They made a monument to Chief's sins, Cap has monuments to his greatness on countless worlds.

He beat the unbeatable with a prayer and a hammer thrown around the sun.

Cap's shield would fuck up Chief. If they were limited to hand-to-hand in their respective suits I think there'd be more room for debate. The only thing remotely broken as Cap's shield that Chief could take along would be hitscan weaponry or something with flunky collision physics. I think Linda could probably take shielded Cap if her sniper was hitscan (e.g. projectiles are instantaneous, traveling at or faster than light speeds) by virtue of her broken accuracy.

...a real test would be seeing if Cap's shield could absorb an impact from a Combat Evolved vehicle at any speed. It would probably create a singularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom