• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when an interracial couple discusses "race issues" it's usually awkward and doesn't last very long. My girl out here sounding like a Coli poster.

I think I'm dating Rachel Dolezal brehs....

RedSwirl

Staring down the face of an interview for a data entry job. Interview is over the phone. Tips?

Anybody done data entry? I helped build a database of local businesses once and helped maintain an event calendar for a few week. This is gonna be more like medical data though.

Usually when an interracial couple discusses "race issues" it's usually awkward and doesn't last very long. My girl out here sounding like a Coli poster.

I'm kind of in the opposite boat because I have to enlighten my boyfriend from going beyond the Nu Event Horizon every so often. He doesn't know a whole lot regarding the intricacies of the push for desegregation and racial socio-economics and whatnot - not that he has to, mind you - but every so often he'll pull some suspect shit like asking why we don't talk as much about reverse racism and I have to be like "that's just racism." I love him to death, but he's, uh... a couple of diet racists away from One Flew Over The Raven's Nest, so to speak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Staring down the face of an interview for a data entry job. Interview is over the phone. Tips?

Anybody done data entry? I helped build a database of local businesses once and helped maintain an event calendar for a few week. This is gonna be more like medical data though.
You will suffer. But you will be able to listen to music on your headphones and it will be away from people. Usually.

Man, I swear. 3/4ths of the time I'm typing up a post, I'll get halfway through and think to myself "what the fuck is the point?" and close the tab.

It's a good thing though.

I felt the urge to get real ghetto on this poster right here, but I decided to leave it alone, because I'd likely get banned.

I'mma just work on this book right now. I haven't gave it enough attention after I entered a contest a few days ago.

Shy

Fam, i need a really big favour.
Do any of you have the uk digital copy of MGSV, and would be willing to let me old school game share it with me for five mins so i can fix the gaf mgo group. ?

Fucking LOL

lost_ones_pt_1_by_antboy-d8xe4dz.jpg

D i Z

Fam, i need a really big favour.
Do any of you have the uk digital copy of MGSV, and would be willing to let me old school game share it with me for five mins so i can fix the gaf mgo group. ?

Sorry. Got the US ps4 digital version though if that would be of any help.

Slayven

I envy your ability to hit folks right in the feelings.

They mad at you. lol

Folks woke up on a monday morning mad, ate their cheerios mad, and first thing they do after booting their computer is think "I am going to craft a post to take down that Racebaitng Diverseive Slayven" mad.

Numb

Surprising no one, my friend 😉

Well my CN time was short lived since it got there way too late. Had this old ass Boomerang channel most of the time that showed old stuff like Mutley,Hong Kong Fuey, Danger mouse, and stuff in the vain of Duckula most of the time. Not sexy stuff at all either.

Sou Da

Well my CN time was short lived since it got there way too late. Had this old ass Boomerang channel most of the time that showed old stuff like Mutley,Hong Kong Fuey, Danger mouse, and stuff in the vain of Duckula most of the time. Not sexy stuff at all either.

Not paying enough attention.

Numb

Not paying enough attention.

Must have passed me. Never saw the hotness in Huck hound although there was that one time Tom was at the beach and this hot pussy cat was walking by that they had to put some Barry White in there for real.

So..you had the good stuff! Wish I had Boomerang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom