• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl-Riding-on-the-Black-Horse.jpg
Who are you

Malyse

Saying everything past Super Metroid is trash, need to go to church and pray healing for your sickness. It's only 11:30. You can still make it.

Village

Metroid peaked at Super Metroid, everything after was trash

Do you have like an ain't shit quota. Like when you go into punisher threads, pretending to not understand why folks like frank and then suggest folks care about some litterally who like the Parker Robins of all people. Do you just have a amount of hooliganism you have to spread to all those you interact with. You just wake up and all the numbers on your clock say "ain't shit".

andthebeatgoeson

Look at this trash.
hqdHZ3F.png

Or Fusion and Zero Mission, for that matter.
Fusion was legit. I feel bad because I never got thru most of super metroid. But prime 1 & 3 need to be played. But many weren't checking for gcn, Wii or the U, so there is some type of excuse.

Slay, when was the last Nintendo console you had?

Bubba T

You know, I have been in my tax class for 2 1/2 months now, and nothing really made me go "WTF is this shit?" until we started discussing property dispositions.

What the fuck is this shit.

Slayven

Fusion was legit. I feel bad because I never got thru most of super metroid. But prime 1 & 3 need to be played. But many weren't checking for gcn, Wii or the U, so there is some type of excuse.

Slay, when was the last Nintendo console you had?
Last one I owned was The GameCube but I played the wii and the super wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom