• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

t swizzle is cute, but that's about it. I don't have an appreciation for her music or fashion or media presence or social message. And those are all the good things I have to say about her.

Feeling the same.
Maybe you need to do the rest to see her like others do.

While it is halloween can we talk about how David Allen Grier was wilding out in Tales from The Hood? He played that part like he been waiting all his life to beat a woman and a kid

tfth4.gif

Considering all the roles he's played, including one half of Men on Film and Don "No-Soul" Simmons, he probably was saving up a lot of rage to get all Adrian Peterson/Ray Rice in that part. Looks like he's playing the Lion in that live Wiz event on NBC.

Though my fave is Clarence Williams III as the Undertaker. "I AM THE SHIT!"

BigDes

Took out a tub of candy for some trick or treaters, one little shit took it off me and just poured the whole thing into his bag.

I was going to get annoyed but then I decided I liked his moxie and gave him some more.

Shy

Took out a tub of candy for some trick or treaters, one little shit took it off me and just poured the whole thing into his bag.

I was going to get annoyed but then I decided I liked his moxie and gave him some more.
HAHA. Cheeky little bastard.

zeemumu

PS4 screen shots are out and the cries of betrayaltron because it doesn't give you a visual handjob are sounding.

"Look at these shit graphics! I had to spend 3 hours adjusting the settings with no luck."

"So how's the gameplay?"

"...what?"

guys, I'm bowling and I'm shit. Help.

Slayven

"Look at these shit graphics! I had to spend 3 hours adjusting the settings with no luck."

"So how's the gameplay?"

"...what?"

guys, I'm bowling and I'm shit. Help.
They bored, ain't no real dirty going on. 343 did Halo 5 without setting it on fire.
Geezuz fuck..why?

Aren't those things known for not having the greatest graphics anyway? Because of scope and scale?
Yep

Folks got to be extra

The Hughleys is not as bad as y'all make it sound, you guys are making out to be Homeboys In Outer Space tier shit. Granted, it was probably the weakest out of the Kings of Comedy trinity of sitcoms (Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, the Hughleys) but it was far from trash.

Granted I've been watching BounceTV aka the home of random ass black sitcoms

-Roc
-the Parent Hood
-A Different World
-Bernie Mac
-Half and Half
-the Hughleys

Then you have originals like Mann & Wife and Family Time.

Malyse

The Hughleys is not as bad as y'all make it sound, you guys are making out to be Homeboys In Outer Space tier shit. Granted, it was probably the weakest out of the Kings of Comedy trinity of sitcoms (Steve Harvey, Bernie Mac, the Hughleys) but it was far from trash.

-Roc
-the Parent Hood
-A Different World
-Bernie Mac
-Half and Half
-the Hughleys

Where is Fresh Prince and Family Matters in this ranking?

LionPride

Banned

-Roc
-the Parent Hood
-A Different World
-Bernie Mac
-Half and Half
-the Hughleys

I honestly like Half and Half, watched it when I was younger but because of Bounce TV I've been watching it more. Not bad not great, just alright. Bounce plays the strangest movies though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom