• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
0MREFiw.jpg
How about someone dressing up as woody Allen messing with his adopted daughter.

"Scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse" = what if you test marker a movie exclusively for 14yr old heterosexual males no one else period 3 exclamation marks and two topless shots

Sch1sm

It's been a minute.

Tonight I saw more people in black face than actual black people in Montreal.

Also, what the hell is with people who can't handle their liquor? Second, what's with their friends who unload them on the sober when we don't know what to do with hysterical, delusional drunks who keep passing out. It took 3 of us to get this girl upstairs to her room on a fucking rolling chair. All I wanted to was listen to YouTube videos. I hope you're Halloween was better than mine. It can't have been worse.

Numb

Bought the whole thing for $40 on Jet.com
Cheap and it's good.

It's been a minute.

Tonight I saw more people in black face than actual black people in Montreal.

Also, what the hell is with people who can't handle their liquor? Second, what's with their friends who unload them on the sober when we don't know what to do with hysterical, delusional drunks who keep passing out. It took 3 of us to get this girl upstairs to her room on a fucking rolling chair. All I wanted to was listen to YouTube videos. I hope you're Halloween was better than mine. It can't have been worse.
Halloween so the stupid is extra thick and people believe they can get away with it.
Could have gone wrong in so many ways.
Hilarious

Jacir

I know women's golf advertisers and sponsors have been waiting for a golfer with a body like that.

For sure. Bring some sexyiness to the game. That iron handling/swinging skills are there. Not sure if I should be scared of it like the Williams sisters tennis swings.

I'm at the grocery store and Somebody in this is gone lock the doors when I come through

Fiat-Uno-45-S-i-e-SG-xpT2.jpg

Meanwhile my joint parked right next to them

1d1ed5a964763cbca090e7397154b2a2_grande.jpg

I had loud chuckle loading my shit before driving off

Numb

i did a while ago

nah
The baby.
Got the Prime trilogy on Wii U on release but never got to them.
Creating backlogs should be a game. People would be beast at it.
I'm at the grocery store and Somebody in this is gone lock the doors when I come through

Fiat-Uno-45-S-i-e-SG-xpT2.jpg

Meanwhile my joint parked right next to them

1d1ed5a964763cbca090e7397154b2a2_grande.jpg

I had loud chuckle loading my shit before driving off
HA!
In their head thinking you got those wheels by stealing cars like theirs and selling em to the junkyard.

Numb

That Namibia thread is only 1 page yet already off to a horrible start.

People can't even deal with black people in the US let alone Africa.
Africa is so far removed from people's minds it might aswell be fiction. The very basics are alien to them.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Some piece of shit did a hit and run on my car and busted out one of the front lights. I'm so angry I'm not even mad, I'm actually really calm.

Just let me find out who it was...unpleasant things will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom