• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Just saw Our Brand is Crisis. Came away with two thoughts: A. I want to see Sandra Bullock in a franchise of some sort. B. Zoe Kazan is the exact same type of offputing attractive as Rooney Mara.

Shy

Some piece of shit did a hit and run on my car and busted out one of the front lights. I'm so angry I'm not even mad, I'm actually really calm.

Just let me find out who it was...unpleasant things will happen.
That's fucked up, hope you can get everything sorted fam.
Metroid peaked at Super Metroid, everything after was trash
I don't think i've played any other Metroids after super. :(

Aside from Zero Mission/Fusion, you're not missing anything.

Aside from some of the greatest games ever made?

1-sitandspinumos.gif

Numb

Backlogs are very real just like dlc and Pre-orders. Thinking you are above them somehow but they'll get you one day atleast once.
Never thought i'd pre-order shit ever and on PSN for 75 bucks.smh

Shy

Backlogs are very real just like dlc and Pre-orders. Thinking you are above them somehow but they'll get you one day atleast once.
Never thought i'd pre-order shit ever and on PSN for 75 bucks.smh
What'd you pre-order, star wars. ?

Numb

What'd you pre-order, star wars. ?

SFV. Using it having all it's updates and dlc and whatnot in one place without having to buy extra discs later on as excuse.
Even bought a bloody theme with money today. Clearly someone spiked my drink and today doesn't count.

Shy

SFV. Using it having all it's updates and dlc and whatnot in one place without having to buy extra discs later on as excuse.
Even bought a bloody theme with money today. Clearly someone spiked my drink and today doesn't count.
Ahhh. lol. I'm getting it on PC.

Numb

Ahhh. lol. I'm getting it on PC.

Gonna be much cheaper. PSN is the most expensive place other than gamestop to buy stuff from here. New games cost like 80 or 90 there. Wanted it digital for some reason too.
Would have gone PC if mine wasn't like it is. Cross-play too so no need to worry about playing friends.

Shy

Gonna be much cheaper. PSN is the most expensive place other than gamestop to buy stuff from here. New games cost like 80 or 90 there. Wanted it digital for some reason too.
Ahhhh
Would have gone PC if mine wasn't like it is. Cross-play too so no need to worry about playing friends.
Yep, cross-play will be good.

R.Mika if they don't break her knees with the baseball bat of nerfs. Also all the grapplers lol.
Mostly hyped for everyone that came back from Alpha and lack of charge characters is cool mostly(Vega,Nash,Birdie).
Hope so

Nash and Ryu are going to be my mains. I'm glad that Nash was changed to a motion character but I'll probably practice more with bison to get used to charge characters. I've been mostly setting up my colors for when the game comes out so I can switch the ones I don't like for my custom ones. Now we got people working on custom bgms as well. I'm going to be stylin on y'all fools once this game comes out.

Numb

Nash and Ryu are going to be my mains. I'm glad that Nash was changed to a motion character but I'll probably practice more with bison to get used to charge characters. I've been mostly setting up my colors for when the game comes out so I can switch the ones I don't like for my custom ones. Now we got people working on custom bgms as well. I'm going to be stylin on y'all fools once this game comes out.

Hopefully they will balance things out instead of just dealing every single thing with a nerf. Heard that even both of them didn't escape from it.
Nash looking real cool and the charglessness is all sorts of fun. Ryu is Ryu lol. Being a character loyalist everywhere outside of Tejkken is throwing me for a loop with how much i like all these SFV guys except Bison and Cammy. Things are looking up and could only go down from here.

Malyse

Don't know that that'll help beat the games lol..
Owning is a good first step.

I'm really got my hopes up for the Nintendo account program. Actually, I got my hopes up for a ton of things. Xenoblade X, Star Wars TFA, Rodea, all sorts of things.

Guess I should watch Star Wars at some point.

Numb

Don't be going into caves and banging sticks on the ground

The less black people in an area the more the hate for one another is iintensified.
Damn those blacks.
Owning is a good first step.

I'm really got my hopes up for the Nintendo account program. Actually, I got my hopes up for a ton of things. Xenoblade X, Star Wars TFA, Rodea, all sorts of things.

Guess I should watch Star Wars at some point.
Hyped for Xenoblade till the requirement of 50hrs to get a mech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom