• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsdesu

Sorry my dark-skinned ones, ya'll taking this L

darkvslight.png

tumblr_m69qs2mdiB1r5x8t7o1_500.gif

Light skinned brothas still on the comeback?

Slayven

LOL, i had one of those, if i remember rightly the little arm got broke off the headbot. :(

Yeah, last time we talked Transfoemrs we found out Bish was a Perceptor Stan. I mean i talked to the dude live and in technicolor and he sounded OK, so I don't know where that flaw comes from.

I am sure Perceptor, Mossman, Snarf, and The Copper Kid had their fans. Just never expected to meet one

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Yeah, last time we talked Transfoemrs we found out Bish was a Perceptor Stan. I mean i talked to the dude live and in technicolor and he sounded OK, so I don't know where that flaw comes from.

I am sure Perceptor, Mossman, Snarf, and The Copper Kid had their fans. Just never expected to meet one
Lol Perceptor was something different
Mossman was lame
Orko rocked

Sch1sm

All Perceptor wants to do is spread the knoooowledge.

The troll doll hair doesn't help

He's not a troll doll, he's a Stone Protector.

(only Slayven will get that one)

But really, Perlman's son looks like a taller, slightly darker, more awkward version of his dad (okay, I can see some of his mom in there too). But he'll be just fine. If he gets into acting, he can always cover himself in a lot of makeup like his dad has had to at times.

Slayven

Alright..as long as you ain't crazy lol.

Look at that shit

hqdefault.jpg

He's not a troll doll, he's a Stone Protector.

(only Slayven will get that one)

But really, Perlman's son looks like a taller, slightly darker, more awkward version of his dad (okay, I can see some of his mom in there too). But he'll be just fine. If he gets into acting, he can always cover himself in a lot of makeup like his dad has had to at times.

Yo Stone Protectors was the shit. Came on a channel you had to jiggle the antenna just right to get .

lordmrw

Me, you, and Bish are probably only people old and geeky enough to get that joke

Nah the headmasters was the last bit of the old Transformers cartoon i saw back in the day before it disappeared until Robots in Disguise or whatever the hell it was called aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom