• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
12187913_896837727070467_6411470494429825324_n.jpg

AfroMW

You see what weeaboos bring when they cross the border? They're bringing love pillows, they're bringing their shit-tier waifus, their subs/dubs arguments, their fanfics. And some of them, I assume, are good people. But here's my solution: we're gonna build a wall. We're gonna build a wall to keep the weeaboos out, and we're gonna make AnimeGAF pay for it. We're gonna build a wall and it's gonna be yuuuuuuge.

BRONX 2016
Make BCT Great Again.

This along with the avatar and tag just makes this all the more hilarious

Shy

Shy 2016.
I'm the reasonable one.
Kinda felt let down with the last couple pages.

I thought we were all fam.
Yeah me too, i don't what's been up with everyone the last few weeks.
I didn't know the Council of Slayvens ran the ACT
Is that like the council of Ricks. ?
The hell is going on in this thread? smh
*puts hands on head* i don't know.
Oh my.
I need to check female vegeta's power level
Yep yep.

You see what weeaboos bring when they cross the border? They're bringing love pillows, they're bringing their shit-tier waifus, their subs/dubs arguments, their fanfics. And some of them, I assume, are good people. But here's my solution: we're gonna build a wall. We're gonna build a wall to keep the weeaboos out, and we're gonna make AnimeGAF pay for it. We're gonna build a wall and it's gonna be yuuuuuuge.

BRONX 2016
Make BCT Great Again.
yep off to asian gaf I go

J-pop is garbage
K-pop is garbage
And anime is especially garbage
But you don't talk about my k-dramas
plays "That's my white mama" theme

Vote for me I provide free you ain't shit cards once a month
And will pay top dollar/mount thier heads on the wall, for all the lurkers you bring in and post here

D i Z

Somebody come up with a third option to beat the theatrics of Carson-Man & keep us all out of Weeaboo hell. This must be what "the Bern" feels like...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Somebody come up with a third option to beat the theatrics of Carson-Man & keep us all out of Weeaboo hell. This must be what "the Bern" feels like...
Don't you ever compare me to that half-coon, half-buffoon monstrosity. I wouldn't wouldn't wish that shit on a single person.

Uncle Ruckus wannabe fuck. Shit, got all me worked up now thing about that house negro.

Dereck

Man, if that guy doesn't get clapped for that deplorable Rousey comic I'll be surprised.

Good thing someone caught it before the edit.

Thread'll probably get locked too.

D i Z

Don't you ever compare me to that half-coon, half-buffoon monstrosity. I wouldn't wouldn't wish that shit on a single person.

Uncle Ruckus wannabe fuck. Shit, got all me worked up now thing about that house negro.

Put the hammer down. No flash backs.

I love Noah, and I like the new people that were brought on board. Hell, Roy Wood Jr. and Jordan Klepper are the best tag team right now. I think that perhaps Trevor Noah just needs time to gel. Jon Stewart wasn't immediately the Jon Stewart that everyone loves.

I also love the Nightly Show, AKA the other "show led by a black man that isn't doing well in ratings but I still find hilarious".

Hawkeye no contest

MCU Hawkeye or comic book Hawkeye? I'd vote comic book, because Hawkeye comes in two genders and come on, Pizza Dog.

Pizza Dog.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I love Noah, and I like the new people that were brought on board. Hell, Roy Wood Jr. and Jordan Klepper are the best tag team right now. I think that perhaps Trevor Noah just needs time to gel. Jon Stewart wasn't immediately the Jon Stewart that everyone loves.

I also love the Nightly Show, AKA the other "show led by a black man that isn't doing well in ratings but I still find hilarious".

MCU Hawkeye or comic book Hawkeye? I'd vote comic book, because Hawkeye comes in two genders and come on, Pizza Dog.

Pizza Dog.
aw-coffee.png

Slayven

Pizza Dog.

Fuck Hawkguy

Village

I went to this baltimore mall to try and get a ps2 controller.homie takes me to this super ghetto going down hill mall. He's like sorry,. Im like no, i have been outta pgc too long this what i need. I need the reminder. Walk in root beer all over the floor. Yep, feels like childhood.

Is that like the council of Ricks. ?
More aint shit than rick

Veggie looks rad

I just want to make sure I'm on which ever side has Royalan on it. Roy probably has a contact list full of swole, blue black negros ready to fight while wearing salad hats.
It seems i have died

Worst revamp since Fight Club Thunderbolts.
Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom