• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this old white woman in the area I work who treats homeless people like abandoned animals (my words). I secretly think she has em as sex slave also. She picks em up and buys them good for a week then on to the next one

There's this old white woman in the area I work who treats homeless people like abandoned animals (my words). I secretly think she has em as sex slave also. She picks em up and buys them good for a week then on to the next one

Did you hit tho? Any woman giving up the pum pum to homeless brothas is A1 quality.

I almost found out firsthand

Heh. There's a bum from my old neighborhood. Dude screams about cutting people's heads of. The president..Castro..shit like that. He is the smell of piss and shit incarnate. Every couple of months, these two gay dudes will scoop him up. You won't see him for a couple of days. Sometimes a little over a week. They groom him, give him a new suit and done dough for his time. You likely wouldn't recognize him. Then he takes that good money and blues it on a room, alcohol and drugs.

He's back to himself in two-three days. So yes..I can believe it.

i320

Translation: I don't want to have to cut em, but sometimes that's the job

Calcium

Hmm sounds like Battlefront is more fun than I heard.

I was going to buy either Divinity: Original Sin, Banner Saga or Shadowrun Hong Kong, but I might just get Battlefront.

Numb

Not being broken moved it up the list.
Have Divinty but haven't played it much due to co-op partner schedules. Fun either way tho.

Hmm sounds like Battlefront is more fun than I heard.

I was going to buy either Divinity: Original Sin, Banner Saga or Shadowrun Hong Kong, but I might just get Battlefront.

Personally, I'd buy all three of the previous before Battlefront. That's not to say that I think Battlefront is worse.. but I think the three former games you listed will have more depth and a stronger impression.

Trey

I still can't believe they got Chris Rock in a hardened cannibalistic drug kingpin role and had him play it straight. And still not jump the shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom