• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name should be officially changed to shitlins.

Back when I was in elementary school. I was held captive in my great aunt's house while she was cleaning them. #neverforget

hypernima

Banned
As I venture into a new world today, I ask that you people..yes, YOU people, think about those that are with you. That annoying auntie. That know it all/seen it all uncle. Their spawn and the like. You'll miss them when they're gone. I know I miss this fucking knucklehead..I wish you all had met him..

Goodbye.

see you space cowboy

zeemumu

Everyone says that Miley killed her Hannah Montana persona, but look at Miley: blonde hair, full time superstar, country roots are pretty much gone and replaced with pop, wrapped up in the celebrity world with no intention of trying to lead a normal life. I think it's more likely that Hannah killed the Miley persona and took her place.

Numb

Everyone says that Miley killed her Hannah Montana persona, but look at Miley: blonde hair, full time superstar, country roots are pretty much gone and replaced with pop, wrapped up in the celebrity world with no intention of trying to lead a normal life. I think it's more likely that Hannah killed the Miley persona and took her place.

lol
You thought about this.
You right tho.

TheWhiteMarvel
#STAYSLEEP
(Today, 06:23 PM)

tumblr_inline_nwnczho8XW1sa2b0i_500.gif

I used to eat those.

Great memories...not.

The name should have given you a hint.
Doesn't sound good.

I never thought something could be more struggle than its name though.

Bronx-Man

Banned
1408.gif

jiEKDAe.gif

akira28

I'm gonna steal this and save if for when I can do the most harm.

Oh Thanksgiving. Dat ham. Good lord.

how chitlins gonna smell like an asshole with bad breath? and that's after they're cleaned and cooked.

Village

Thanksgiving Report: So cousins is here, little ones. One of them talking I don't know any of their names. So they like I wanna play smash, they know I have a modded wii, I have brought me wii just in case, we are playing smash bros. One of them kids mention they have a vita. I almost droped my damn gamecube controller, I ask him what he plays on it. He plays like call of duty and stuff. He also Knew all the mahvel music I had modded into my smash bros. I'm still confused

Believe it or not, Senran Kagura has a top ten story in gaming. They hide it under tits and ass,
only a Japanese man would consider that an ass :\
but the story is really interesting. Also, it's the best form of a Musou game; excepting Burst, the games are hella fun to play. Kenichirō Takaki is a fantastic writer.

I hate that the majority of the fans are there for the T&A. I also hate that the T&A is so front facing and all that's marketed. The fact that all the characters look young doesn't help.
No ages in America, but they are underage. :<

It should be a licensed game
I didn't know I'll wikipedia it. also yeah some of those characters look like 12, so yeah that also sucks.

Dong physics aren't there yet, need ps5 or quantum computing

You need at least 16gigs of ram.

zeemumu

You guys get anything for black friday? I got a replica Assassin's Creed Unity phantom blade for a friend's Christmas present(it was on sale but not for black friday. I just happened upon it) and Metal Gear Solid V. I didn't wait in any lines, it was all online because I brought my laptop with me to work on my programming assignment. I'll check in on other deals tomorrow but I think I'm done for electronics, maybe I'll buy some arts and crafts shit from Michaels. I could always use a hobby.

As for food, all of the leftovers have been divided up and placed into the various to-go boxes that were washed and repurposed. Turkey, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, peach cobbler, and the 7 cakes and pies that my great aunt made just because she felt like baking (that number probably isn't right. I think there were more than 7).

Numb

You guys get anything for black friday? I got a replica Assassin's Creed Unity phantom blade for a friend's Christmas present(it was on sale but not for black friday. I just happened upon it) and Metal Gear Solid V. I didn't wait in any lines, it was all online because I brought my laptop with me to work on my programming assignment. I'll check in on other deals tomorrow but I think I'm done for electronics, maybe I'll buy some arts and crafts shit from Michaels. I could always use a hobby.

Got 2 games today but had nothing to do with black friday sales. PSN here has shit stuff so not even bothering.
Going out tomorrow to walk around and see what's up in the stores.

zeemumu

Went to Walmart and got destiny ttk, Witcher 3, Majoras Mask, and god of war 3 remastered.

Taken King tempted me but I already got out of Destiny once. And GoW 3 was what, $15? That's a pretty good deal. I need them to release the full collection. I've beaten every God of War (except for the cell phone game) but I never owned GoW 2. I rented it and completed it within a week. I own 1, let my friend borrow GoW 3 and he never returned it, own Ascension and Chains of Olympus, and used to own Ghost of Sparta but I think I traded it in or sold it. 2 and Ghost of Sparta were honestly pretty good. I'd like to see a game with more Deimos in it but that probably won't happen.

Completed Majora's Mask 3DS a few weeks ago. The improvements to the journal and time system make the game so much simpler.

akira28

They don't stink when you take the membrane out.

membrane scrubbing, bleaching and soaking for days and it still almost knocked me out back when I was literally a nosy little kid. Stuck my nose right up in them chitlins. Damn.

First time I had the thought that my granddad had seen some real shit, by the things he ate as comfort food. Tomato pudding is pretty good though. It's actually a sweet cake.

Haitian + Southern food for Thanksgiving...

y8JJQ2E.jpg

Me and my mom just ate regular food, not even Southern. The last time we had Haitian food was for my dad's birthday last month...

....and he's Asian. But he went out of town to see his sister for thanksgiving who lost her only child in July so no Haitian food this time.

Sch1sm

I went ham on steam sales. 25 games for 30 bucks? Don't mind if I do.

What games did you pick up? I've been going against the whole empty my wallet for cheap titles thing lately, since my backlog on there is upward of 100 games as is. Just going through my wishlist, so I've picked up maybe 2 things, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom