• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

hqdefault.jpg

Can someone please summarize what the DOA thread is about? I ain't reading through 3000 posts.

Play-Asia's twitter fooled gullible people into thinking "SJWs" were behind Koei-Tecmo deciding not to release the third installment of the wildly successful and critically acclaimed Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball series in the US, based on some questionable statement by a KT community manager on Facebook, which is also apparently gone now. The twitter than started retweeting known Gamergaters and now Milo and P-A's twitter are 69ing each other

Meanwhile, nobody other than diehard fans was even thinking about this game until P-A went full gater, so they were successful in drumming up more import business for themselves.

Even though there's no evidence of "SJWs" campaigning against this game, some people are still swearing that that's what really happened

As I venture into a new world today, I ask that you people..yes, YOU people, think about those that are with you. That annoying auntie. That know it all/seen it all uncle. Their spawn and the like. You'll miss them when they're gone. I know I miss this fucking knucklehead..I wish you all had met him..

Goodbye.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
As I venture into a new world today, I ask that you people..yes, YOU people, think about those that are with you. That annoying auntie. That know it all/seen it all uncle. Their spawn and the like. You'll miss them when they're gone. I know I miss this fucking knucklehead..I wish you all had met him..

Goodbye.
Are you quitting NeoGAF? I am thankful for your posts, Gordon. If you are, I hope you and your family have a good Thanksgiving and that you find peace and prosperity in the New Year. Take it easy, friend. We're here if you need to talk.

Goodbye.

😙

^^^ If you can see this, that's a kiss emoji... Lol

I'm thankful for everything you and everyone else did for me this year. My life ain't exactly back on track, but it's slowly getting somewhere.

So yea, I'm thankful for you just being there for me when I was at my absolute lowest.

Goodbye.

We didn't know each too long, but you know you the man. Always here for a fight, or just to talk.

You take care brother.

Goodbye.

Stay up, Mel-Mack.

I seriously don't get all the Nintendo hate.

The Wii U is a legit system and getting two of its best games bundled for $250 is a good deal. And I'm willing to bet that it still has more good exclusives than PS4 or XB1.

*shrug*

i don't get the hate but i gotta say that bundle sucks.

never liked smash and don't care for splatoon.

cdyhybrid

Goodbye.

Take it easy man. Pleasure reading your posts.

Mizerman

Goodbye.

I didn't know you for very long, but good luck on your future endeavors.

Be easy.

Shy

Happy thanksgiving to my US fam, and to my non-us fam ...... Carry on.

Goodbye.
Stay strong Gordon, we'll always be here for ya.

I hope you and Jean have a lovely thanksgiving.

I hope this isn't you leaving GAF.

Nakazato

Goodbye.

I will miss the shade you throw at Janedro

Late Man Be easy and we will always be here

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Goodbye.

Peace be with ya brotha.

edit: Happy Thanksgiving fam!

Slayven

I thought this was a good post considering the last few days on this forum.

6tFsVua.jpg
So damn true

Goodbye.
Take it easy

Malyse

Can someone please summarize what the DOA thread is about? I ain't reading through 3000 posts.
TK isn't bringing DOAX3 west and said that it's because they are scare of SJW reactions. Seriously.

Goodbye.
Godspeed. You have always been a friend to me.

Merc_

Goodbye.

I always enjoyed reading your posts.

Take care.

Play-Asia's twitter fooled gullible people into thinking "SJWs" were behind Koei-Tecmo deciding not to release the third installment of the wildly successful and critically acclaimed Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball series in the US, based on some questionable statement by a KT community manager on Facebook, which is also apparently gone now. The twitter than started retweeting known Gamergaters and now Milo and P-A's twitter are 69ing each other

Meanwhile, nobody other than diehard fans was even thinking about this game until P-A went full gater, so they were successful in drumming up more import business for themselves.

Even though there's no evidence of "SJWs" campaigning against this game, some people are still swearing that that's what really happened

That's honestly the wackiest part. I haven't even seen an Xtreme Beach Volleyball-centric topic on the Gaming board itself since I've been a lurker on Neogaf but some off the cuff tweet from an importer invoking the specter of the "SJW" censorship squadron was enough to rustle up a 60 page topic on here full of people just itchin' to blame SJWs for something. The topic could be "SJWs cause child to consider using red crayon in his coloring book instead of blue" and people would flip out just the same.

Goodbye.

See ya, Alf!

I saw that documentary about him, it was good, but i felt bad for him.

Yeah. I think he's honestly talented and overall nice but he's just such a dire existence. It's even been sadder since him and his wife of about 1 or 2 years divorced. It was amicable and friendly but you could tell on his podcast that he was essentially spiraling into a mess once more.

Malyse

I hope KT releases the game west anyway and burns all the importers.

throwyourcameras on tumblr said:
People are so concerned with suffering in the meat and dairy industries but I never hear anyone mention that meat is literally dead animal. On what level is that possibly nourishing? What makes people think something DEAD is good for you? Not even just physically but emotionally and spiritually. You’re eating death. No wonder our society is so fucked up if we can’t even realize this one simple thing.

Malyse

I hope KT releases the game west anyway and burns all the importers.
tumblr_ny487xeDZ61shiv3ro1_1280.jpg

throwyourcameras on tumblr said:
People are so concerned with suffering in the meat and dairy industries but I never hear anyone mention that meat is literally dead animal. On what level is that possibly nourishing? What makes people think something DEAD is good for you? Not even just physically but emotionally and spiritually. You’re eating death. No wonder our society is so fucked up if we can’t even realize this one simple thing.

I've always thought of if fundamentalists ever truly considered how often atheists and even satanists tend to line up more with WWJD than they do :/

Also don't all animals that eat anything essentially "eat death"? From veggies to meat, there's not much you can eat while it's still alive.

Kreed

Goodbye.

Condolences to you, Jean, and the rest of your fam.

Malyse

Happy America Day, patriots. And all you foreigners? I hope one day you're lucky enough to experience the majestic glory of the USA. And getting game releases on time, regularly, and not at ridiculous prices.

Goodbye.
Good luck man. I hope you can find peace.

Merc_

I'm not wrong for thinking this is an unhealthy mindset, right fam? It's basically devoid of self-awareness

It is. I'm also amazed that it has as many points as it does since that kind of post would rightfully get you mocked mercilessly around here.

I mean I'm seriously laughing here.

Numb

Goodbye.

Been awesome hanging with you man. You know how i feel about you.
All the best wishes to you and yours.

Numb

Happy America Day, patriots. And all you foreigners? I hope one day you're lucky enough to experience the majestic glory of the USA. And getting game releases on time, regularly, and not at ridiculous prices.

Happy thanksgiving to you too man and to everybody.
Not gonna argue on those ridiculous prices tho. Even with the 10 dollar gift card i used today it still came to 70 bucks.
kellzmj-feat.jpg

Africanus

Goodbye.

Although we only knew each other for a few months, you always had quality posts.

Gonna miss you, and peace.

Order

Goodbye.
Peace, homie.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Goodbye.
You've been the nicest dude I've seen since I got my account approved, Gordon. You're good people, and I hope nothing but the best comes your way in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom