• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

im so sick of everything. had a huge fight with my mother and sister, sometimes i wish i died when i was in high school. I think i am coming to terms with the fact i am the bad guy of my story. if i last until the end of the week it will be a miracle.

People have arguments on a regular basis. Nothing to want to wish for death over man.
Hope you don't do something extreme brother. Just take it easy.

akira28

these niggas not my mom or dad

jubei: death in times of anger, you might want to consider that you're not the one you're angry at. people get mad, feel lack of control, and use those death ideations as a weapon almost. Because we know that it will hurt our loved ones in some way, often in ways we're unwilling to think about doing directly. Want to hurt them in some way, shake them, or shock them, so we do something to ourselves. People who feel like they have a lack of control in their lives lots of times act out upon themselves instead of the world around them. You need to work on getting that control back.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
People have arguments on a regular basis. Nothing to want to wish for death over man.
Hope you don't do something extreme brother. Just take it easy.

these niggas not my mom or dad

jubei: death in times of anger, you might want to consider that you're not the one you're angry at. people get mad, feel lack of control, and use those death ideations as a weapon almost. Because we know that it will hurt our loved ones in some way, often in ways we're unwilling to think about doing directly. Want to hurt them in some way, shake them, or shock them, so we do something to ourselves. People who feel like they have a lack of control in their lives lots of times act out upon themselves instead of the world around them. You need to work on getting that control back.

I have no control over my life everywhere I turn it's just stress and pain and more pain. I don't even know why I wake up every morning and go to work just to be screamed at and now I have to move back home to be belittled. So tired of all of this. Honestly I'll never find a decent job or have any skill or marry and have a family or feel happy about my life so why bother living it at all. I'm here packing my stuff up because I have to move on Thursday which has me upset all ready. I have no money for rent in this expense evil city. And here I am wondering why even bother with it. Things don't get better. I'm just going to move my stuff on Thursday give my mother a hug and walk out of the house. If I walk to a bridge and jump then this is what life has resulted in me doing if something good happens then it happens. I don't know if I will come back. I'm calling out of work tomorrow I just can't deal with everything at once.

Dereck

Keke Palmer brehs

OVoJ91h.gif

2VdV8z1.png

Numb

I have no control over my life everywhere I turn it's just stress and pain and more pain. I don't even know why I wake up every morning and go to work just to be screamed at and now I have to move back home to be belittled. So tired of all of this. Honestly I'll never find a decent job or have any skill or marry and have a family or feel happy about my life so why bother living it at all. I'm here packing my stuff up because I have to move on Thursday which has me upset all ready. I have no money for rent in this expense evil city. And here I am wondering why even bother with it. Things don't get better. I'm just going to move my stuff on Thursday give my mother a hug and walk out of the house. If I walk to a bridge and jump then this is what life has resulted in me doing if something good happens then it happens. I don't know if I will come back. I'm calling out of work tomorrow I just can't deal with everything at once.

Not many people can talk about death so casually. Life is unfair not to you but to everybody. There are countless others who face these issues all the time but they keep on living and fighting. You are talking about all these things you'll never do or have but what is stopping other than yourself. If there is something you want or a skill you don't have then reach out for it harder than anyone else and seize it for yourself.The skills you don't have you can earn them with blood and sweat.You talking about something good coming your way but that's just fairy tales or dumb luck. People buy lottery tickets randomly depending on that dumb luck but they know it ain't that simple at all. You are too aware of your surroundings and take in everything too much. For the love of god just chill.You re not alone in this and walking away from family because they belittle or emarass you is dumb. That's what family does but they do a thousand other great stuff aswell and are there for you always.When there is no one left they will be there.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Not many people can talk about death so casually. Life is unfair not to you but to everybody. There are countless others who face these issues all the time but they keep on living and fighting. You are talking about all these things you'll never do or have but what is stopping other than yourself. If there is something you want or a skill you don't have then reach out for it harder than anyone else and seize it for yourself.The skills you don't have you can earn them with blood and sweat.You talking about something good coming your way but that's just fairy tales or dumb luck. People buy lottery tickets randomly depending on that dumb luck but they know it ain't that simple at all. You are too aware of your surroundings and take in everything too much. For the love of god just chill.You re not alone in this and walking away from family because they belittle or emarass you is dumb. That's what family does but they do a thousand other great stuff aswell and are there for you always.When there is no one left they will be there.

just doesnt seem worth it anymore.

akira28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-18J8lGJeLo

I bet jubei could give us these lyrics, someone else could give us the beat, my man could provide the music, and someone here can give us the vocals, I'm sure. I could be convinced.

I'm just saying, while you're caught in this pain spiral, believe it or not, you're not the only one missing out. You're destined to be a part of something beautiful, but unless you care enough to give your self a chance, we all miss out.

akira28

Honestly, yall are good people for that, but you can't help somebody that doesn't want to be helped.

I just shake my head at this point.

if words will help, I'll offer them. They are really inexpensive, but can also be priceless, plus my attention isn't that precious atm. I try not to waste it, but I don't see this as a waste. As long as he's posting, he's here, right?

and you can always help...

Numb

Honestly, yall are good people for that, but you can't help somebody that doesn't want to be helped.

I just shake my head at this point.

Seems like all i can do is wish him the best because it's all i got at this point.
That may be but i'll always give them.

We there for you Jubei.

Shy

Ya'll still entertaining this dude?

He wants attention more than he wants help
Jjlv7SR.png
As someone in a very similar situation (constantly thinking about suicide, being trapped in situation)i completely empathise with him.
If a few kind words stop from doing anything permanent for another day, than i'm more than glad to give them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom