• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
300_police_20car_20lights_20on.gif

Kreed

The thread he other day where dude said "you know BCT isn't private right?".

It's just dumb that some posters feel the need to call this thread out for "community thread" behavior. Does anyone call out GAF Hop for discussing Eminem OT threads? Or Poli GAF discussing the Bernie Sanders/BLM threads?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
That's random as hell, but I'm interested in hearing why you believe so.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any evidence to back that claim. I've only listened to MOLH twice. Just the vibe I got from hearing both albums. I know Ye was a huge Hill stan and it seemed like she was a huge inspiration for the College Dropout sonically speaking.

The shit that makes me mad the most are the people who keep denying that there is a black culture people get so mad when someone says something like r&b and hip-hop are aspects of black music or hairstyles being apart of black culture. but yet Japanese don't get no bullshit about having Japanese culture.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any evidence to back that claim. I've only listened to MOLH twice. Just the vibe I got from hearing both albums. I know Ye was a huge Hill stan and it seemed like she was a huge inspiration for the College Dropout sonically speaking.
Your post inspired me to give MOLH another listen and I can see where you're coming from. God Damn that album was something else

You know its some scary shit you can do with a damn computer. Ever since I've been working on this degree for Cyber Security the amount of shit I've learned and the programs I have used its fucking scary out there. I got programs where I can take a picture off of a phone and then it tells me where they took it, what direction they were facing, all the camera settings they used to take the picture, etc. Then I got another program that I plugged my phone to the computer and it gave me everything I have done on my phone, deleted texts, pictures, all the websites I visited on the phone and everything. I've learned how to recover shit on a formatted drive manually and automatically I can break passwords. The shit is crazy.

Numb

You know its some scary shit you can do with a damn computer. Ever since I've been working on this degree for Cyber Security the amount of shit I've learned and the programs I have used its fucking scary out there. I got programs where I can take a picture off of a phone and then it tells me where they took it, what direction they were facing, all the camera settings they used to take the picture, etc. Then I got another program that I plugged my phone to the computer and it gave me everything I have done on my phone, deleted texts, pictures, all the websites I visited on the phone and everything. I've learned how to recover shit on a formatted drive manually and automatically I can break passwords. The shit is crazy.

hackerman.gif

You must got some godlike skillz.

Do good, not evil! 😝

D i Z

I just get 404s

Huh. I've not had any of that happening to me so far, but it looks like there is quite a bit that hasn't been pushed live yet. Still, it's slick as fuck, and at (least for me) runs smooth.
Twitch is going to regret letting their shit stay at jank level for years.

Edit:404 begone!

Huh. I've not had any of that happening to me so far, but it looks like there is quite a bit that hasn't been pushed live yet. Still, it's slick as fuck, and at (least for me) runs smooth.
Twitch is going to regret letting their shit stay at jank level for years.

Edit:404 begone!
I never used twitch aside from the odd Nintendo Direct or livedemo stream. I like how sleek the youtube setup is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom