• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Geoff threw Konami into a hole in the dirt under the foundation under the pavement under the painted outline for the bus stop that the bus parks on.

I thought it was some cheesy prank and Hideo was gonna just rise up from behind dude because that situation is just absurd.

Also, what is it with these people waving their hands to these too-slow no-rhythm songs? No sense.

Gattsu25

Banned
what he say?

During the MGSV award acceptance speech they mentioned Kojima something like 5 times as Keifer Sutherland was accepting the award. Then Geoff Keighley mentioned that Kojima, despite creating MGS was told by Konami lawyers that he was not allowed to attend, then Geoff said that he considered the entire situation shameful, then they played a "we miss you" type song and he ended it by saying that they chose that song because they're thinking of Kojima.

Jacir

That show was wickitty wack. Waste of 2 hrs. Konami are big boss ass bitches for not letting kojima out the country for legal reasons. Keighley needs to know what a damn world premiere is. Also I saw a bunch of white people.

Only good thing was that uncharted 4 trailer.

Numb

That show was wickitty wack. Waste of 2 hrs. Konami are big boss ass bitches for not letting kojima out the country for legal reasons. Keighley needs to know what a damn world premiere is. Also I saw a bunch of white people.

The msuic wasn't even on the same lvl as last year when they had laser dudes.
Atleast they didn't go for the usual award winners being these big name company types/games.
Splatoon and Her story winning.

Makeda

I'm not trying to pose an argument for or against American gun laws (not my country so can't really comment much) but I think that this chart is absolutely shocking

RE: That Uncharted thread: I'm personally surprised that it took to the 2nd page for someone to come out with a snidely racist comment (sounding ghetto vs Australian), usually that's a 1st page 3rd or 4th comment! #progress?

Jacir

The msuic wasn't even on the same lvl as last year when they had laser dudes.
Atleast they didn't go for the usual award winners being these big name company types/games.
Splatoon and Her story winning.

In the same vein that Obamacare is not healthcare, its just health insurance (with extra stuff for competition sake), this event felt more like a show than an event for giving out awards. Yes this argument isn't new but really most of the awards were given out of nowhere which was weird. A point of criticism that i think keighley doesnt understand. The two music performances were bad. Obviously music preference is where opinion comes in. I think they picked the wrong songs for this event. I disliked both. I had the urge to stop watching at several points, especially the quick pseudo-commercial breaks.

Like I said above there was good stuff. The uncharted trailer, the Iwata section which I was slightly disappointed in tbh, and the RTS history section.

Shy

Only good thing was that uncharted 4 trailer.
LQdknyC.gif

Although, i did like that Stefanie Joostan sang quiet's theme. But then again i have a crush on her.

Numb

In the same vein that Obamacare is not healthcare, its just health insurance (with extra stuff for competition sake), this event felt more like a show than an event for giving out awards. Yes this argument isn't new but really most of the awards were given out of nowhere which was weird. A point of criticism that i think keighley doesnt understand. The two music performances were bad. Obviously music preference is where opinion comes in. I think they picked the wrong songs for this event. I disliked both. I had the urge to stop watching at several points, especially the quick pseudo-commercial breaks.

Like I said above there was good stuff. The uncharted trailer, the Iwata section which I was slightly disappointed in tbh, and the RTS history section.

Last year was overall better indeed.
Well they got next year. Just glad i saw Shaq Fu ;_;
And Konami got blasted

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I understand why I should be mad about the uncharted thing...I just don't feel like fighting anymore. That's kinda where I'm at with these mass shootings too. I believe in y'all though.

Why were people expecting PS2 disc support. That never made sense for Sony too do and most of the third parties are in the process or already have remastered games.

Irrational hopes. No one sane expected that.

And that Uncharted thread is a sad par for the course. I'm sure that I could dig up the same comments from GTA:SA, Starhawk, etc.

Top Bottom