• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

I don't think people are making natural hair automatically sexual. Guy is just on some weird shit. I can admire a game model like anyone, but he went a little too far on that.

but really, that's the best black hair since Home.

home-8-660.jpg

Jacir

Last year was overall better indeed.
Well they got next year. Just glad i saw Shaq Fu ;_;
And Konami got blasted

Yeah, I agree. The shaqfu game is something I would demo but most likely won't buy. I need to correct myself, there was actually three music performances. My stream was acting up. I did enjoy the mgsv5 song.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187835160&postcount=399

The gift that keeps on giving. I'll never understand the intense fascination with finding digital characters sexy. Most importantly why is a black woman's natural hair automatically sexual?

I have never claimed a digital character to be my wife or waifu material in my life, but I would definitely say there are realistic computer generated characters or just drawings, indistinguishable from reality or in the uncanny valley where I do say or think they are in whatever way likeable to the extant that if they are actual real human beings, that I wouldn't be suspect if I was fascinated with whomever. Also I expect that the graphics in videogames and cg films in the future, the closing gap will have an impact with this type of feeling.

Village

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187835160&postcount=399

The gift that keeps on giving. I'll never understand the intense fascination with finding digital characters sexy. Most importantly why is a black woman's natural hair automatically sexual?
I dont think its a facination , more or less happenstance.facination implies there is some investigation or they are forcing themselves. That girl in the japanese fgc that thinks cody from sf/ff is hot wasn't forcing herself, launching some investgiation into cody travers. She just thinks he's hot, same for the girls and guys who think cloud or squal are hot. Or free or some shit. Someone thinks a fictional character is attractive who gives a shit.

Is his prose weird, yes. Ita a pretty weird. Is the fetishization of race specific features something to talk about, yes.

But i dunno who gives a shit he thinks the black lady is hot. Its a nice change of pace from clearly underaged anime characters.

D i Z

What did Jade Raymond say at the awards?

She gave a David Hayter shout out and dissed Keifer as his replacement. While Keifer was in the audience and after he accepted the award for a locked down Kojima. That was kind of low.

She then announced the award for the best performer, but it looked like the card she read from had the right performers name, but the wrong game on it, so there was confusion.
Not her fault, but it was awkward. She also was well lit and/or high when she was up there, so the whole thing was kind of funny.

zeemumu

She gave a David Hayter shout out and dissed Keifer as his replacement. While Keifer was in the audience and after he accepted the award for a locked down Kojima. That was kind of low.

She then announced the award for the best performer, but it looked like the card she read from had the right performers name, but the wrong game on it, so there was confusion.
Not her fault, but it was awkward. She also was well lit and/or high when she was up there, so the whole thing was kind of funny.

Damn.

Check it, I grew up a fucking screw up
Got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fucking blew up
Clopping rocks overnight
The nigga Jandro Smalls trying to turn into the black Sub-Zero
We had sell our hair to change our description
Two weaves is on the milk box missing
Show they toes you know they got stepped on
A fist full of bullets, a Thoracic full of Teflon
Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
I fuck around and catch a asthma attack
That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
When he drop, take his saddle, and I'm Swayze
celebrate my escape, sold the crocks, bought some weight
Laid back, I got some fences to jump, motherfucker

And still I'm having memories of high speeds, when the cops crashed
As I laugh pushing the gas when my rocket blast
We was young, and we was dumb but we had heart
In the dark when we survived through the bad parts
Many dreams is what I had, and many wishes
No hesitation in extermination of these Molecule Men
And these juniors they still continue to pursue me
A couple of movies now the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe trying to screw me
even the RacistGAF tried to sue me
So what can I do but stay true, sipping soju's a brewing
now the medias trying to test me got the press asking questions about that imitator, trying to stress me
misery is all I see, thats my mind's state
My history with the police is shakin' the crime rate
Ma jobber man had 2 strikes, slipped, got arrested and flipped
He screamed 'Thug Life!' and emptied the clip
gots tired of running from the police

Shy

They even made Shy mad.
LOL, i get angry (not as much as i used to), i'm just more apathetic nowadays, then anything else.
She didn't hold back on that one.
No she didn't. lol
Hmmm, I'll wait a few months when I got some more cash in the bank.
Cool, let's us know how it turns out.
I understand why I should be mad about the uncharted thing...I just don't feel like fighting anymore. That's kinda where I'm at with these mass shootings too. I believe in y'all though.
*sigh* yeah i know how you feel.
Even in the thumbnail I can tell she's on that jade
Haha.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dudes, the weirdest shit just happened at my dorm and I'm kinda freaking out about it. I'll tell you the whole story when I wake up later.

andthebeatgoeson

Referenced a lady from Dothan, Alabama about the cops scandal on Facebook. One of her friends was quick to dismiss the article and evidence. Said he needed 100% irrefutable evidence. I'm too old for you to do that shit on my post. Blocked his ass so quick and deleted his posts. Foh.

Slayven

That show was wickitty wack. Waste of 2 hrs. Konami are big boss ass bitches for not letting kojima out the country for legal reasons. Keighley needs to know what a damn world premiere is. Also I saw a bunch of white people.

Only good thing was that uncharted 4 trailer.

I tuned in for a few mintues, it looked kind of sad with the half empty theater and huge stage.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG subbed.

I'm getting more gaming news in here then any of the other community threads I visit.

I appreciate all of you.

No I won't go into gaming unless forced

JLynn

I just saw the U4 trailer.

How come Nadine looks like one of the amazons Jackie Chan fought in Armour of God?

operation-condor-2-armour-of-god-1986-movie-review-jackie-chan-women-fighters.jpg

Top Bottom