• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

cut_the_cord_2015_320___50_11-30-15-04.jpg

Damn..GAF ads predicting more scissor than gun deaths?! Think about it!

Numb

PS2 Classics and PS2 discs won't work on the 4.

That thread is about to blow the fuck up

*grabs popcorn*
Nothing works the way you want it. They should have known. Got enough of a backlog to not care about it but would'nt mind some games.
*also grabs popcorn*

Had two years where people were praising them for not being dicks and getting their shit together with the PS4.
Now they can afford to do whatever in their minds.

Well they pretty much have this gen in the bag. This definitely won't change that. It'll be interesting to see how far they run with that mindset though. lol

Numb

Well they pretty much have this gen in the bag. This definitely won't change that. It'll be interesting to see how far they run with that mindset though. lol

They need to do more than that to make people see in them in a light that doesn't make them look like angels in their eyes.
Just you wait till Nintendo drops the NX and it does everything perfectly. It might even come with an ethernet port. oh boy
Fresh off the Boat is hilarious when it comes to Shaq Fu
They got X AND Shaq Fu?
Putting it in the watchlist.

shingi70

Banned
Why were people expecting PS2 disc support. That never made sense for Sony too do and most of the third parties are in the process or already have remastered games.

Why were people expecting PS2 disc support. That never made sense for Sony too do and most of the third parties are in the process or already have remastered games.

They did it for PS1 games last gen.
Xbox is doing (close enough to) the same thing now.

P3 FES classics on PS3.

I don't have a PS3 right now because that died too, but I held off buying it because I'd rather just have a ne console that can play my entire PS2 library plus new ones I want to play. I think I have about 40 games for PS2. Like hell I'm going to rebuy all of those online.

Numb

I don't have a PS3 right now because that died too, but I held off buying it because I'd rather just have a ne console that can play my entire PS2 library plus new ones I want to play. I think I have about 40 games for PS2. Like hell I'm going to rebuy all of those online.

Removing BC. Bringing in all that cash for them.
Got my PS3 for 1 game still. Dangit.

Did anyone see that black Polygon writer that appeared on the Game Awards stream? It surprised the hell out of me. I want to follow the sista. Anyone caught her name?

Shy

Did anyone see that black Polygon writer that appeared on the Game Awards stream? It surprised the hell out of me. I want to follow the sista. Anyone caught her name?
I thought it said he was from the nerdist, i must of misread it.

No, sorry didn't catch her name.

Sch1sm

I played 4 Telltale titles since September.

Don't do it. It's a world of disappointment. They'll ruin all that's good. ffs.

Top Bottom