• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Enzom21

Random dude says his name is Luke and he graduated from our school in 2013, another red flag goes off because this dude looks like he's gotta be 35 at the very least. He says he went to the university for two years but transferred after that.

Was the dude a big Alf fan? Or was did he have an extensive knowledge of comics?
There are a few old ass niggas like that around...

XgHzEgn.jpg

RedSwirl

Man they could at the very least trick these kids like EA tried to do with Dante's Inferno? Apparently when that game came out EA released an edition of the original Divine Comedy, but instead of "updating" it, they left it unchanged but put some art from the game on the cover. As Penny Arcade put it at the time "sometimes you just got to lie to a motherfucker."

Imagine it. Putting some "badass" CG character on the front cover of Othello, or better yet some anime character, just to trick people into reading even a single page of those works. Maybe just a few would really get pulled in. I think it's worth it.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm about to sleep with this girl from my philosophy class I've known for a month while I got the Tron Legacy soundtrack from Spotify blaring in the background.

Life is good.

Slayven

Bronx got all that fire and brimstone for Cloud, but one old dude got him shitting his underroos.

Nut up lil dude

harSon

Banned
Man... being a social worker is both the most rewarding experience... and the most heart wrenching. Some of these stories man... :( Such an emotional drain.

a few ps2 games coming to the ps4 tommorow with 1080p and trophies support, anyone copping?

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
War of the Monsters — $9.99

Slayven

a few ps2 games coming to the ps4 tommorow with 1080p and trophies support, anyone copping?

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99

I still got my rogue galaxy disc and I still going to cop it on ps4

Last great thing level 5 ever did

D i Z

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99

Can't go back to most of that.

LionPride

Banned
I already have my PS2 hooked up in my room along with my PS4. I have no reason to buy any of those games for more than at any of my local game stores except for a better controller on the PS4

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
I'll check out Rogue Galaxy at some point but I just got Xenoblade today. No need to buy another JRPG so soon.

jmood88

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Lmao at them charging $15 for those old-ass games. Get the fuck outta here.

Top Bottom