• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

C'mon man, don't be that way.
sdsdsdsdSSS.png

Kreed

about to get that Digimon on vita

Digimon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon

Oh this is some sort of an L right here. You guys can't let this slide. Buying games for Sony's abandoned child in a basket portable in 2016 isn't a capital L but it might have an accent or an apostrophe above it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh this is some sort of an L right here. You guys can't let this slide. Buying games for Sony's abandoned child in a basket portable in 2016 isn't a capital L but it might have an accent or an apostrophe above it.

For a Pokemon ripoff, no less.

that's like

a lowercase cursive L or some shit

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
People will buy expensive consoles and games brand new but will rage the moment you bring up the price of cheaper living necessities like food and clothes etc
GAF won't even wash their own ass but are livid if their amibo comes with a factory defect.

Numb

I like villains that take joy in their work. Not crazy joker shit, but "I can do wild stuff I am going to roll with it".

Bringing up your weakness everytime you talk shit and will act on it if you bullshit him
Dude is great at being really bad and slimy

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Any BCT doing dragons dogma PC? Already have it on PS3 and played with some of the old BCT crew (moris, rio etc) pawns. I'm tempted to double dip but at the same time I remember how grindy and meh the early game is.

Slayven

Barry calling out that ninja shit killed me.

Any BCT doing dragons dogma PC? Already have it on PS3 and played with some of the old BCT crew (moris, rio etc) pawns. I'm tempted to double dip but at the same time I remember how grindy and meh the early game is.

I got it, Angelus has it, Parrallax has it

Don't know if I should put their business on the streets like that.

Numb

The body count difference between Flash and Arrow is hilarious
Everyone in Flash is more OP yet Arrow dropping bodies left and right with just ninja flips
Then you got Coulson from Shield doing an actual fatality on that dude's chest. Gatdamn wtf

Won't be buying it till this summer probably but since I don't have my PS3 anymore, I'm definitely planning on double dipping on the PC

Slayven

The body count difference between Flash and Arrow is hilarious
Everyone in Flash is more OP yet Arrow dropping bodies left and right with just ninja flips
Then you got Coulson from Shield doing an actual fatality on that dude's chest. Gatdamn wtf

I call that move "Sound of One Hand Clapping"

Infinite

Pokemon is cool, but let's be honest digimon is so much more hype.
It's really comparing apples and oranges imo. They try to reach two different age groups so the one appealing to the older age group (Digimon) would obviously resonate with us more being grown ass adults and stuff. However Pokemon games > Digimon games.

Sou Da

Not even joking, pawns always made me feel uncomfortable. My entire motivation for wanting co-op tbh.

andthebeatgoeson

My cock blocking game still on 100.

Lady at airport to my roommate : "Ooh, you a ball player? "

Roommate: "Yea :) "

Lady: "What team you play for? :) "

Me: "The Norfolk Walmart, boy bring your ass so we can get out of here!"

If I ain't getting none, nobody is!

hate hate hate hate hate hate

If you see a supremely fine girl sitting down in your mothers place of business, make sure said mother ain't around the corner

"Girl pay him no mind, he got no money."

=/

Thanks mom.
For the next time I need to hurl.

Kids, don't do this. When one member wins, the team wins.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Not even joking, pawns always made me feel uncomfortable. My entire motivation for wanting co-op tbh.

"They're not slaves, they have no free will and want to die for they're master!!"

Glad I'm not the only one found it somewhat unsettling.

Shy

I got it.
Haven't gotten past the tutorial yet, Because i keep getting pulled away and i need a lot of time for the character creation, and it doesn't save after you kill the Chimera, unfortunately. :(
Yeah. :(

Top Bottom