• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Sou Da

QNw2SaG.jpg

Left his shame where he left his shirt.

Very OK with being a one trick pony here

lisa_costume_09_by_fullpower88-d8m6bb0.gif

videogames
lol..didn't mean it like that. I just like to know how to play with everyone. Kinda a big part of my fighting game love. My daughter has been hogging up the game in the room, so I haven't really had much time to refresh the memory..doesn't want to play me.

Numb

lol..didn't mean it like that. I just like to know how to play with everyone. Kinda a big part of my fighting game love. My daughter has been hogging up the game in the room, so I haven't really had much time to refresh the memory..doesn't want to play me.
Remember you trying one of the ninja ladies after changing from Slayabusa
I either play everyone or stick to one character forever
Been thinking about playing Tina forever but can't seem to leave Lisa. Maybe will give a look.

Remember you trying one of the ninja ladies after changing from Slayabusa
I either play everyone or stick to one character forever
Been thinking about playing Tina forever but can't seem to leave Lisa. Maybe will give a look.
Yeah..she was on the back of the list. Ryu, Bayman, Zack, Bass, Gen..those were my favorite..enjoyed the varying difficulty of them all.

Tina was my "I'm gonna be a dick" character.

Those all sound like guy names. Remember what game you are playing and who you should be playing
;_;
Yeah..that's always been the problem with that game lol..SHOULD. It's also why I ended up not taking it as serious. Not to say there's no skill involved..just saying it was never the priority for the pizza faced teen that made the game..

---

Anyone watching/watched Transparent?

Numb

Yeah..that's always been the problem with that game lol..SHOULD. It's also why I ended up not taking it as serious. Not to say there's no skill involved..just saying it was never the priority for the pizza faced teen that made the game..

The gameplay is good and the game is competitive ready now but it still has all dat going on and has pushed normal people away. Also with the creators pushing that angle ain't helping. But i heard they make alot of cash from costumes so cool maybe

Shy

also, why did they make the new Amanda Waller so sexy?
I don't see why they couldn't have cast C.C.H. Pounder to play her on screen, like she does in the cartoons.
Unrelated. Game is here since Wednesday. Ready to play next weekend. Need time to practice..too busy watching ancient shit on 📺 lol..
Down whenever
Weekend sounds cool
Need to learn other people. Ryu been the same forever..wanna be more than a one trick pony. Also need to unlock costumes? Looks that way 😢
For a moment i thought you guys were talking about SFV, but then i remembered it ain't out for another month. LOL

The gameplay is good and the game is competitive ready now but it still has all dat going on and has pushed normal people away. Also with the creators pushing that angle ain't helping. But i heard they make alot of cash from costumes so cool maybe
I know they do well. There's no doubt. What they are selling (or riding on) sells. Again, I enjoy the mechanics for what they are. I just won't go out of my way to say the game has done much evolving in comparison to the other kids in the park. Sex sells when this franchise is concerned. Everything else is the gravy..

Download the starter pack, Shy! HURRY UP!!

Numb

I know they do well. There's no doubt. What they are selling (or riding on) sells. Again, I enjoy the mechanics for what they are. I just won't go out of my way to say the game has done much evolving in comparison to the other kids in the park. Sex sells when this franchise is concerned. Everything else is the gravy..

Download the starter pack, Shy! HURRY UP!!

Not the same case as Smash creator saying it ain't a tourny game but the players not giving a shit. The people who already care about the higher lvls of DOA try to bring in people and so do the creators but at the same time they got ads for Xtreme volleyball going on and 3 different breasts mechanics. Can't get mad when people don't take you seriously even if you do sell to the other people lol
The wait is real. C'mon, February 16.
Not sure gonna get at launch after move and money is tight
Not about to starve for a videogame

First time I mentioned it. And it's not the first time an old actor got an award for old work. But it still doesn't change a thing.
My response was based on your second second, not the first.
There's too much of it
Gotta practice her beyond what i've been relying on this whole time hopefully
Hate to confess this, but after 20 minutes with that mariposa? lol..you're doing it wrong as fuck..

Top Bottom