• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Just saw this in the Store

xpeXITB.jpg

Mizerman

Someone will make a thread where at least half of the replies will be "racism is kind of bad but he's young, so he shouldn't receive any kind of punishment and the black cheerleaders from his school (or the closest school with black kids) should be locked in a room with him to educate him."

I wouldn't be surprised at those responses.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Just saw this in the Store

xpeXITB.jpg

I looked this comic up and now I know more about it than I wanted to know. Was wondering if the PoC role was going to end up being red guy or the machine armored looking mother fucker.

Apparently this is like the Fantastic family version of Health Superheroes.

The battles begin in the musculoskeletal system but will likely eventually spread to other systems of the body. Characters such as Captain Osteon, Fusion, and Cobalt Chrome form the core of the OsteoCorps. They are the Cision's children morphed into adult versions of themselves with super powers but can readily transform back into children. They battle "bad guys" like FraXure, Slipped Disc, SkullyOsis, and CoreOshun.

harSon

Banned
This notion that black voters are some mindless hive minded conglomerate that are completely removed from political happenings within our society, and naive enough about current events to not know who the fuck one of two Democratic candidates are - has to be one of the most blood boiling comments in existence.

It's always white males vote for X because they're informed, and everyone else votes for Y cause they don't know shit.

Top Bottom