• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

FB_IMG_1455202751002.jpg

sPyW4m_sPjGgGNjK5KsJPd4HEfiJnsVe70uriYZMottaSVjTV3KbjjO3683xQe2jYLre_g=w1280-h1024-rw-no

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Fuck how expensive furniture is. You buy a house and need to dig in that equity right away to be able to pay for that shit.

I know how it is, but small time. When I got my first place on my own buying all the plates, silverwear, cups, etc. sucked.

Malyse

Fuck how expensive furniture is. You buy a house and need to dig in that equity right away to be able to pay for that shit.

I know how it is, but small time. When I got my first place on my own buying all the plates, silverwear, cups, etc. sucked.

Big Lots and pawn shops.
This Bugs Bunny fetish has gone too far.

What am I saying. I have a friend whose claim to fame is doing an impression of Mickey Mouse having an orgasm. smh
Get better friends.

Slams mook on wood, wood is fine. Mook survives.
Slams mook against concrete wall, concrete crumbles. Mook survives.

Silly nitpick outta the way, that looks great

If you look closely at the bottom left corner, you'll see a bunch of wood panels getting knocked loose.

As for the mooks surviving... Snyder on that anime logic.

Gattsu25

Banned
If you look closely at the bottom left corner, you'll see a bunch of wood panels getting knocked loose.

As for the mooks surviving... Snyder on that anime logic.

Yeah, was more talking about the crate. Nothing important either way

Camera work looks much better. I can actually see what is happening in a batman fight scene. When did that change?

Shy

WeSbVBU.png

You fuckers get me the weirdest PMs.
LOL. do tell. :D
Had a day off, slept through most of it.

Depression is ass
Damm. i'm really sorry to hera that Duck.

If you ever need to vent we're here for you. <3
Asked by an Egyptian reporter whether she understood films from the Arab world and North Africa, Streep said that while she didn&#8217;t know much about the region, &#8220;I&#8217;ve played a lot of different people from a lot of different cultures.&#8221;
Wow.
LYc4Zrk.png

After black history month ends I will be a full member. wooh
Congrats Flow.

Thanks fam. I heard about them but didn't really look into it until now.

It also may be worth checking out the "Free" section on Craigslist for your area. Don't know what city you're in, but there are always plenty of folks trying to get rid of desks, tables, entertainment centers, etc. on the Atlanta site. Can't imagine it'll be much different for other areas.

Is it bad that the 6 monthly payments option made me laugh?

That sucks man.

I had to SMH even harder at that xD

I remember when I went to France back in 2007 with my mom's friend's college class she taught, it was 1500 which my mom paid in little increments over a period of like 6-8 months.

But I'll be gat damned if I pay that shit xD AND it's going up on the 1st.

akira28

Ugh.... I wish I was rich so I can go on this school trip, I seen that price and just shook my head.

I'll just watch it on the Travel Channel.

145 bucks? that's not too bad. you might could pass around a cup and end up with extra. seems kind of cheap for a trip through spain and morocco, must be a bus trip.

with some swimming involved.

Top Bottom