• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

harSon

Banned
Man I love leaving work early on Fridays!

neil-degrasse-tyson_gets-down.gif

what the shit? is my nigga busting out some legit toprock?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
WeSbVBU.png

She's a black lady who first appeared in Viruta Fighter 4, and in every version since, they've bleached her skin, making her progressive lighter.

oh, i thought you meant snks vanessa. he appears in sfv?

Malyse

So.

I definitely didn't just spend the last eight hours designing a set of playing cards and finding a site where I could upload the images and have the cards actually made.

Crocodile

tumblr_o2o98tbwOi1u496xso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2o98tbwOi1u496xso2_1280.jpg

I'm so much more interested in this Khal Drogo.

I just found this video about the Cosplay from Katsucon 2016. This cosplayer was in it near the beginning.

Naw, it's useful. I can still put details in the character design, but I mainly wanted feedback on the designs as wallpapers. Basically,
did%20you%20like%20it.jpg

That's what I get for being opaque. 😅

The third one is probably the best though I probably wouldn't use any of them.

Like is that huge black spot on Sean's face supposed to be his open mouth? Man the story art in SFV is bad :(

Shy

So.

I definitely didn't just spend the last eight hours designing a set of playing cards and finding a site where I could upload the images and have the cards actually made.
That's pretty neato DD, i hope your designs translate well into real cards.

Parallax

what the fuck .............

I saw that picture before but didn't make the connection until now.

probably because of the red rooster pomp hes rocking. if i was told this was a shingo yabuki imitation thing, i would believe it

The Adder

Banned
So y'all just gonna go back to acting like my posts are invisible.

Don't forget to take that knife you stuck in my heart when you leave, BCT.

Shy

Sorry fam, i don't have any experience in your situation, So i can't help you.

That's why i didn't reply to your post.

Dai101

Banned

Well, i'm not from the US and don't know how to deal with this shit. But, as always lawyer up or check with one that specializes in vehicular issues.

Did you sign a buy-sell contract of sorts? That's what is usually done down here when selling-buying a used car to prevent exactly the predicament you are.

Good luck.

There's a got damn shootout going on right outside my house. Police is everywhere, got my entire block locked down. Jeezus the hood ain't shit.

Shit. That's scary man. Be careful and don't look outside and stay on the ground until it's over.

Just went outside to check if there's any bullet holes in my car... Luckily no. But there's an entire squad of police huddled up in front of my driveway, just did a polite wave and took my ass back inside. The shooting stopped and now there's police tape and searches going on outside.

Happy Friday y'all!!

Slayven

Just went outside to check if there's any bullet holes in my car... Luckily no. But there's an entire squad of police huddled up in front of my driveway, just did a polite wave and took my ass back inside. The shooting stopped and now there's police tape and searches going on outside.

Happy Friday y'all!!

The black version of extreme sports

Parallax

Kimbo vs Dada 5000 is on. Bellator cut a promo so rough even Bronx-man would feel like he has walked through the hood once.

that press conference had me going. i know the actual fight isnt gonna be shit, but that was at least a good promo

Shy

Happy Friday y'all!!
Glad you're safe Feenix.

TheFlow

Banned
Why does this Digimon game have a better plot than literally every season of the anime?
ah glad to see someone else playing digimon here. The antagonist are basically the same enemies from previous digimon shows.

the new digimon game shits on every pokemon game I have ever played. I would say tamers is better than the plot of this new game but I have 3 chapters to go.

Why does this Digimon game have a better plot than literally every season of the anime?
Unless Game Freak steps their shit up, its gonna be hard to sell me a new Pokemon game. After playing Cyber Sleuth. I burned out on Y even though I was excited for 3D models.

Pokken day 1 tho...

Parallax

Unless Game Freak steps their shit up, its gonna be hard to sell me a new Pokemon game. After playing Cyber Sleuth. I burned out on Y even though I was excited for 3D models.

Pokken day 1 tho...

im suprised at how much better story is than the previous world series on the evolution/de-evolution alone. no timed champion/ultimate states. no monster deaths. the leveling isnt clunky. its like they finally got their pacing right on this one

RedSwirl

I'm sticking with my theory that black actors in general were more common in Hollywood movies during the 80's. I'd love to see a graph or something. Before I just said black male actors were more common but it seems black women may have been too. Back then it seems they were even actually entertaining the possibility of black women being romantically involved with white men, like they were the hot new thing or something.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If you're not white, good doesn't cut it. You have to be exceptional. And even exceptional isn't worth the same amount of equality points as being white.

I really wish people who rage against affirmative action and balances could understand how underprivileged minorities are. Because it comes down to simple math.

How the fuck are you supposed to be equal when due to your skin color you're already starting from a negative number at birth?

ApharmdX

Banned
If you're not white, good doesn't cut it. You have to be exceptional. And even exceptional isn't worth the same amount of equality points as being white.

I really wish people who rage against affirmative action and balances could understand how underprivileged minorities are. Because it comes down to simple math.

How the fuck are you supposed to be equal when due to your skin color you're already starting from a negative number at birth?

When Obama went against McCain in the 2008 election this is pretty much what I thought. Obama is the .0001% of black people in America. McCain was the last in his class at West Point. And George W. Bush was a C student born into a political dynasty. I remember thinking, "if this man, who represents the very pinnacle of what we are in America, AND is half white, can't be president, then we will never have a black president".

So yeah, I agree with you 100%. Not only do we have to be exceptional, but we have zero margin for failure. It's fucking wrong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53hXBg-U-ac

Malyse

the new digimon game shits on every pokemon game I have ever played.

Unless Game Freak steps their shit up, its gonna be hard to sell me a new Pokemon game. After playing Cyber Sleuth.

Absolutely not. I completely broke Digimon in a few hours and found an exploit that's letting me quite literally roll over everything; Pokemon hasn't been this exploitable since Gen 1. The plot is good, but the gameplay doesn't know what the fuck it's doing. Lose = game over is and always shall be a bullshit mechanic (not that it's been remotely a problem). ABI is more of a pain in the ass than EV ever was, especially considering that it's tied to higher evolutions. Save scrubbing to try and get want you want is fucking lame (both for Digivolving and getting farm items). There are far too many "find the missing item" quests for a virtually meaningless reward. And with access to all your moves between battles plus the ability to completely swap out your team on your first turn; even before I found the exploit I wasn't in any danger. Pokemon is still significantly ahead, but I'm very much enjoying Persona-mon.

As an aside, I'm surprised how nonchalant they are about homosexuality in the game. One quest has a male NPC just say "I'm into dudes", Yuuko doesn't seem to be bothered by the possibility of having a girlfriend, Nokia straight asks Ami why she's bothering with other girls when she has Nokia, and then there's Fei.

Again, I like this game a lot though I'm not all that interested in the next game. Digimon Story < Digimon World. But it's not Pokemon and I think you're significantly downplaying how good a franchise that is. When you constantly have fine dining, McDonald's seems like a refreshing change of pace. But it's not better food; it's just different.

Slayven

ah glad to see someone else playing digimon here. The antagonist are basically the same enemies from previous digimon shows.

the new digimon game shits on every pokemon game I have ever played. I would say tamers is better than the plot of this new game but I have 3 chapters to go.
I haven;t finished a pokemon game since Red. They put no effort into story telling and i hate how they block off routes for "Reasons".

The Digimon game is fire though, and all seasons have been pretty good. Yes I even like the one where the kids turn into digimon.

Straight fire

Top Bottom