• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Never paid any attention to BernieGAF before interacting with some in a thread yesterday, but damn do they swarm in like hornets if there is the slight hint of criticism in any thread.

BigDes

Never paid any attention to BernieGAF before interacting with some in a thread yesterday, but damn do they swarm in like hornets if there is the slight hint of criticism in any thread.
Oh like the killary bots dont do the same thing! Now sit there why i explain how you are too poor and uneducated to know about the glory of ron pau uh i mean bernie sanders.

Man, today has been hard to concentrate at work ... one of my best friends called me earlier and offered me a teaching position at his university.

Need to decide in the next 6h ... cause i'm supposed to start next Tuesday.

O_O

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
rip
I'm sick of death for the year.

Do y'all find sfv fun or are y'all just playing it cause it's popular ?
Not enjoying it so far tbh but I've always been an mk guy.

Anyway bct needs a battle lounge code.
Also is there a way for me to fight people on my friends list without getting there network id first ?

BigDes

Man, today has been hard to concentrate at work ... one of my best friends called me earlier and offered me a teaching position at his university.

Need to decide in the next 6h ... cause i'm supposed to start next Tuesday.

O_O
Pay/benefits/work life better with the new job?

Pay/benefits/work life better with the new job?

It's not a ...well, fulltime position, i guess. I'll be sort of a guest teacher and i'll only have 2 classes (1 day of the week).

So i can probably make it work with my current job.

The only problem is that i'll have to move to another city. (Software developer so location doesn't really matter)

Man I love leaving work early on Fridays!

neil-degrasse-tyson_gets-down.gif

The Adder

Banned
So I sold my car 3.5 years ago to my HCASC coach. Did everything I was suppossed to on my end in the state of Mississippi.

3.5 years later my grandmother receives a piece of certified mail from a body shop saying they have Blindspot and telling me I owe them money for her.

I call the Mississippi DoR and they tell me that yes, I did everything there was to do to as a seller, and the car was no longer registered under my name in the state, but the title could still be in my name as that was entirely up to the buyer to get transfered.

Meanwhile, I can't contact the shop, as the number they gave is difficult to read and no permutation seems to work. Can't contact the person I sold it to as he doesn't pick up his old number. And I don't know how to deal with this shit.

Advice?

shingi70

Banned
Slightly conflicted, I have that dope Pokemon 3DS on pre-order and I'm thinking of cancelling it to buy some clothes Instead.

It's a total Vanity item that I probably won't even play all that much, plus NX is probably this fall.

Slightly conflicted, I have that dope Pokemon 3DS on pre-order and I'm thinking of cancelling it to buy some clothes Instead.

It's a total Vanity item that I probably won't even play all that much, plus NX is probably this fall.

Get the clothes. The NX will be all that you need

Slayven

I just don't get Gotham

So when Bruce becomes batman will he be fighting second generation villains or old folks Joker, Penguin, and Mr Freeze?

I just don't get Gotham

So when Bruce becomes batman will he be fighting second generation villains or old folks Joker, Penguin, and Mr Freeze?

the joker is explainable if you watch further, the latter two yeah they're about 15-20 years older.

bruce is like 13-14 in here (??) so he'll probably get the suit in about 10 years. timeline aint as fucked as I thought it would be.

fun ass show. campy as hell but never boring imo. even the best of these comic shows can get dull sometimes.

Top Bottom