• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Tesseract

Banned
41KxmjXZYbL._SY300_.jpg

A peace offering

Tasty

Reading that blackface thread.........would people be so quick to shrug off that foolishness if it were say, Japanese people being upset that they were being portrayed by Koreans? I don't see why people never even attempt to see the angles that our community is presenting.

Reading that blackface thread.........would people be so quick to shrug off that foolishness if it were say, Japanese people being upset that they were being portrayed by Koreans? I don't see why people never even attempt to see the angles that our community is presenting.
I think you do..you said as much with your opening question.
Dibs on Oscar Isaac.
Nice choice. You Cuban?

Shy

There aren't cool mixed race egyptian actors athat could play me, are there. ?

Not that i don't like Marvel's choice for me.
It Can be good
Does the pirate beer come with a busty wench to keep my pathetically lonely brown arse company. ? LOL

Kreed

Uh oh, this post isn't 100% positive. I think you might be outraged!

Afrocious

haha i told ya'll. I don't know if I look like any celebrity and I kind of like that I don't.

That said, I'm growing my hair out and I dunno what I want to do with it other than rock this minifro thing i got. any suggestions?

Rembrandt

Banned
I'm down. How long should my hair be before I get them?

a lot of people are rocking the shorter dreads and just letting them grow from there. I had a nice amount of hair when I first got mine twisted.

You could always get them twisted and see how it looks at the current length, take 'em down if you don't like them and wait until your hair grows some more.

Afrocious

a lot of people are rocking the shorter dreads and just letting them grow from there. I had a nice amount of hair when I first got mine twisted.

You could always get them twisted and see how it looks at the current length, take 'em down if you don't like them and wait until your hair grows some more.

cool. i think i'll do this.

Top Bottom