• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dai101

Banned
FINALLY!

Finished at least, that'll show me to not procrastinate and finish my chores. Now i can go home from my shop. See y'all later BCT

Numb

I got to find a good Cosplay.
Got you
Tiger_Jackson_TTT2_CG.png

jmood88

I guess I hadn't paid enough attention but I had assumed that Leslie Jones was going to be a scientist. White people in Hollywood can come up with all kinds of ideas but they still have problems coming up with black characters who aren't the street-smart one or a space janitor.

I guess I hadn't paid enough attention but I had assumed that Leslie Jones was going to be a scientist. White people in Hollywood can come up with all kinds of ideas but they still have problems coming up with black characters who aren't the street-smart one or a space janitor.

giphy.gif

Y'all kill me with this shit..

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hopefully she can stay awake in this one!

They will let us be street smart, but just regular smart.........

Top Bottom