• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

tumblr_namvts1soJ1tjro1qo3_400.gif

akira28

I bet they think their idea of "race relations" would be preferable to whatever any other races have in mind.

those minorities that are too uneducated to vote for their interests...

akira28

Wait people are mad at the characters being female. Now that's bullshit. Lol I was commenting on the movie looking whack in general.

well remember that they really wanted a sequel, not a remake, so this is entitlement + hurt feelings + manbaby syndrome. Kind of like Metroid. I mean I was annoyed they threw us a remake, but the movie looks ok enough, I don't care. Some people feel betrayed.

well remember that they really wanted a sequel, not a remake, so this is entitlement + hurt feelings + manbaby syndrome. Kind of like Metroid. I mean I was annoyed they threw us a remake, but the movie looks ok enough, I don't care. Some people feel betrayed.

Are you talking about Ghostbusters, because the shit looks like a sequel. Why would it address the events of the first film if it never happened in that world?

D i Z

Looks like I finally get to see Star Wars come April 1st. maybe the 5th if I'm feeling some kind of special way about it.

Top Bottom