• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Malyse

I'm just kidding.

Honestly, the only thing I legitimately play - whether its online or single player - is Dota 2. I purchase games, but I don't play them :D

Cool. Lemme send you my wishlist. You get the satisfaction of buying games and I save the capital needed to make my own.

Numb

Eh TR was going for a brutal vibe. If the deaths we're actually unsettling in would've worked but it's not even that graphic most of the time.

At least when Isaac throws up his liquefied stomach it elicits a reaction from me.
It was still graphic. So many under chin stabs and shots
Not about the horror/graphic life so it might be easier for you

Malyse

?Apparently N is doing something with google for zelda?

I'm way too drunk to figure it out doe.

---

Tiramisu is top tier cake.

Eh TR was going for a brutal vibe. If the deaths we're actually unsettling in would've worked but it's not even that graphic most of the time.

At least when Isaac throws up his liquefied stomach it elicits a reaction from me.

TombRaider_RiverDeath2.gif

It worked on me. :(

I loved the game but some of those deaths...

Malyse

I drank too much beer and water now I can't eat these wings. :-(
That's what you get for drinking beer. Buy yo ass some man drink like scotch or vodka. Tastes great less filling.

Hey did you know that Gatorade comes in a can? Cause Gatorabe comes in a can.
Nigga your name is johndoey how much beer did you drink to not be able to destroy some wings.
Why are winks so expensive ? Like, Farm fresh has the only decent price.

Dai101

Banned
That's what you get for drinking beer. Buy yo ass some man drink like scotch or vodka. Tastes great less filling.

Hey did you know that Gatorade comes in a can? Cause Gatorabe comes in a can.

1HOw0RO.gif

Damn straight. Also sacrilege, gatorade in a can?

Malyse

Trying to drink unemployment out of your system before you first day eh? Been there.
I've been unemployed sine the 10th but those fuckers didn't tell me until Monday. And I've been druck since 11am.

Thank god for autocorrect.

And Tiramusou.
And cute girls who send pics to mah blog.

Ima make a chicken pot pie. Gonna being amazing. Hey. If you like pie crust, look into brisee pate. It's flour, butter and ice water and it's effing amazing. My most well received pies were with brisee crusts.

I love cooking.
1HOw0RO.gif

Damn straight. Also sacrilege, gatorade in a can?
I saw it at Big lots so I'm guessing failed experiment.

Do other countries have big lots?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Did any of y'all have fathers that would buy drinks and candy or food and make it off-limits to you as children? Basically like the orange juice joke in boondocks.

Afrocious

I liked the ghostbusters trailer *shrug*

Also now catching up with the GOP debate.

It's like watching Maury or something, but perhaps like Jerry Springer. Maury's show had more class than this debate with Cruz eating boogers.

So people really mad about some character dying on The 100?

BRUH

These tumblrites been going HAM since last night, shit is fuckin wild. Not as just "i'm gonna protest this show" wild, it reached "i'm contemplating suicide over this" wild. Now, I know what that dark place feels like, and I'm not going to clown anyone for thinking that way but shit..... it's a fuckin TV show at the end of the day.

akira28

Why are winks so expensive ? Like, Farm fresh has the only decent price.

economics. wings used to be throwaway parts, and chicken breasts were the big thing. Now chicken breasts are "dry and tasteless" and wings are selling for 8x as much as they did years before. Wing shortages, because birds only have 2.

Did any of y'all have fathers that would buy drinks and candy or food and make it off-limits to you as children? Basically like the orange juice joke in boondocks.

of course. black fathers ain't all about sharing.

"yo eyes may shine...yo teeths may grit...but you ain't gettin none o' this" - old southern father saying.

Slayven

BRUH

These tumblrites been going HAM since last night, shit is fuckin wild. Not as just "i'm gonna protest this show" wild, it reached "i'm contemplating suicide over this" wild. Now, I know what that dark place feels like, and I'm not going to clown anyone for thinking that way but shit..... it's a fuckin TV show at the end of the day.
I only know because it is trending hard on twitter.
The 100 is Game of Thrones for the PG-13 CW set.

Show does go hard as hell at times.
Is it good? Look like a bootleg Divergent/Hunger games time shit.

Crocodile

Some cool art I came across:

b643a7c3b31af670926642f02d2db072-d9pm3vw.jpg

Source

Kirby is always fire, but you play one Zelda game you played them all.

Except Zelda 2, that shit was straight garbage.

The fuck is this shit?

Ok, ok so I know a bunch of people lost their damned minds

But on a non, insanity level. I can understand " hey you know this cool game you wanted a sequel to, it has a sequel, on this several hundred dollar console that has nothing else that appeals to you at all, and it will never be on anything else, " and being like " fuck this ". The insanity that happened after, way less justfied, but going " fuck this " I get. And they did, because much like bayonetta one , no one bought the game.

I played some wii u, i'm not gong to pretend most people gave half a shit about that console.

If the option is "game comes to platform you don't own" or "game doesn't exist", the former is ALWAYS the best option. Teh degree and nature of the reatcion to the Bayo 2 announcement was embarrassing full stop.

I guess I just don't get the anger. There hasn't been an F-Zero game in like 15 years, I'm not pissed because they dared to spend development time putting that minigame into Nintendoland.

Metroid has skipped a generation before, and after the last debacle I'm not going to be pissed just because they release a spinoff while they try to figure out how the fuck to make a good Metroid game again.

Prime doesn't sell well and is rated M. Despite what the base would tell you, Metroid is not one of Nintendo's core franchises financially.

Nintendo is trying to make a shooter Metroid that actually sells.

Even Halo went T

Bless these posts

Is there any way to NOT like the trailer to Ghostbusters without being a gamer gate supporter or male chauvinist pig? I want to kick a puppy right now.
A male one, so I don't catch heat, but with a pink bow.

What is even happening? Fuck the future..

Yeah I know that feel. There have been plenty of subjects or circumstances where I had a particular opinion but enough dumbfucks had the same opinion (but for competely different/stupid reasons) that it was often hard or frustrating to express yourself because people were all too keen to lump you in with fuckwads. It's also been obnoxious when people who "share" your opinion would use the dumbest rationale or points in there arguments. Face-palm worthy from time to time :/

JLynn

I like Paul Feig. I liked Bridesmaids. I liked Spy, very funny movies. Hell, I commend the man's fashion sense as you never see him rocking less than a three piece double-breasted suit to work, and promo appearances. But Ghostbusters I'm feeling meh towards. It's not Melissa McCarthy (I ain't gon lie, I like Mike & Molly), it ain't the rest of the cast. Shoot I'm looking forward to the stunts (Remember Luci from Ninja Warrior? She's doubling Melissa). But I wasn't feelin that trailer. Paul tweeted out how he treated the story and the legacy with kid gloves and I believe him. But damn. I gotta say I'm disappointed with the trailer and how I'm feeling towards it

Top Bottom